Chapter 2

Hi, I'm Rachel Berry and if you didn't know my best friend is Finn Hudson. We've been a friend since preschool. I'm now in my jr year of high school. I have an amazing boyfriend named Jessie we met in 8th grade and were still dating our relationship is great. The only problem is Finn and Jessie fight over anything I mean anything there always fighting and then I have to pick a side and to top it off Finn's girlfriend hates me. I don't even know what her problem is. I know Finn is a top dog at the school with Quinn and he doesn't have time for me most of the time we still try to hang out. It helps that Finn is my neighbor so all I have to do is climb the tree between our room we can hangout we could also talk out of our windows. Finn is supposed To come over today to hang out we never have friend night so we decided tonight would be a good idea I'm in charge of snacks and he is in charge of drinks last week he found out I've never drunk so he plans on giving me my first drink. So after school, he coming over My Dads are out of town so tonight would be a perfect night. I got into my car and drove to school.
"Hey Finn still on for tonight, "I asked him.
"Yep got everything you, " He asked
"Yep got the snacks," I told him.
"Hey what are you guys talking about" Jessie came up and kissed my cheek.
"Hey babe we where just planing is friend night". I told Jessie
"Yea Jessie got a problem with that"Finn said 
"Nope I trust my girl," Jessie said.
All Finn did was roll his eyes. Gosh, all they do is fight it is honestly ridiculous how much they fight.
"I'm going to class see you guys later," I told them.
A little while later Finn and I drove to my house to have the friends day

Let's get this party started
___
And the party started so what's going to happen next. And don't forget vote and thank you for reading😀😀