Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

Amberly POV

It is now Thursday and I am finally done with my Chem class. I swear sometimes I feel like my professor love assigning homework as much as she loves to breath!! I was pulling up to the house and saw all the cars parked in the grass, thankfully they left space for my car so I didn't have to walk a long way, that would be dreadful. I guess they are having the first practice of the season, but I didn't see anyone on the field, must be in the office. Dad has quite a large office, when my parents designed the house for building he wanted a long enough table for business meetings so the office is probably one of the biggest rooms in the house, but he works from his office and it gets its use so it was worth it.

I was on my to the stairs so I could go to my room and drop off my bag but of course I was on my phone and bumped into something, or someone. No I did not fall. But someone else did.

"Coop man, are you okay, dude you gotta watch where you're going" someone laughed, I looked up and saw a few guys standing there laughing at this 'Cooper' guy.

"oh dang, I'm sorry, I didn't see you, are you okay" I asked as he was getting up

"yah, totally, I'm glad you didn't fall, I'd have felt really bad" tis true, I did not fall, most likely because of the 100lbs on my back weighing me down, but I'd like to think it was really because I have good reflexes.

"Oh please, you couldn't put a scratch on her even if you tried" I recognized that voice

"Ryker! It's good to see you, I didn't get a chance to talk to you the other night. How's life buddy" I asked giving him a side hug. Ryker turned out to be a good friend of mine last year, we text often, mainly about school and a certain big sister of mine, him being 24, a month older then Heather (perfect match if you ask me) he developed a bit of a thing for her last year but never played it out because she started dating this other guy, again not a fan of him, even my mom shipped Ryker and Heather, but sadly he gave up hope. Or so he says.

"I'm good Am, I see you're still running into people"

"I ran into you one time! Besides we wouldn't be friends today if I didn't!" so I have a habit of not paying attention, it happens.

"My life could have been so simple:"

"hush you love me, who else can you call at 3am to TP your English professors house for giving you a C" it's true, Ryker is serious about grades and when he got that C because he was sick one week and missed a class, totally unfair if you ask me, he called and wanted revenge. Him and Jasmine get along really well.

"snitches get stiches! Don't talk about it Am, you have to pretend like it never happened" He may seem innocent but it's all lies

"dude no way, seriously, that's brilliant" someone said to his left.

I guess at that point I really noticed the other guys there, so being the oh so respective girl that I am I introduced myself.

"I'm Amberly, the coach's daughter, you guys can call me Am though, it's nice to meet yall"

"I'm Aiden, at your service it your ever lonely" one of the guys said, while funny I wasn't interested, but I'm not one to back down so I continued on with him for kicks.

"oh, what's your number, 1-800 desperate" the other guys laughed, including Aiden

"okay girly, I like it, I can tell we will get along just fine. Almost as fine as you in those shorts" he replied without a hitch

"okay, enough of him, I'm Blair- "

"also, known as the village idiot to those who get the privilege of hearing him speak" Cooper interrupted