Hide and go seek

Alexander POV (Serena above pic)

"Babe." I was woken up by the screech of her voice.

"Fuck." I groaned. I look to my left and I see a pair of dark brown eyes gawking at me. I look to my right and I see a used condom lying on the floor. 'Oh thank god that's there. I'm surprise I was still able to use that.'

Sitting up naked in bed I head for the showers. 'I can't believe I did it again. Another bimbo.'

"Do you want company?" The brunette batted her eyelash at me.

"Get out!" My voice was low yet threatening.

"But..."

"Did you not hear me or are you plain deaf."

The brunette tried to sexily walk towards me shaking her jugs trying to coax me into another round. 'What a whore' She placed her manicure hands on my biceps to which I pulled back.

I snarled at her, picked up her clothes, yanked her and pushed her out my hotel room. Yes my hotel room in my hotel using the pent house suite in New York City.

I could hear her yell from the other side of the door before I tuned her out and walked into the shower.

'I can't believe I did it again, I knew going to that bar with Bobby was a bad idea. Drinking was a bad idea, drunk sex is even worse.

As I let the warm water run down my muscles, I thought of how I ended up here, alone and without her.

I regret that day ever since I left her. I look at my ring finger where my wedding ring still resides. Can't these girls see this ring. Granted its partially my fault but I was drunk, okay that's no excuse, still these girls have no self respect. There always after the same thing, money, sex, or once in a while love which is rare even for me. I could see it in some of their eyes. Too bad for them my heart was stolen a long time ago and I want it back with her attached at the other end.

Three years, three whole years and no signs of where she could've gone. A couple months ago I had send my PA to check up on her. What I found out was not good. When my PA had told me she no longer lived in the house that we shared my head went through the roof To top it off, that house has been empty for months.

And what's worse, the bank account I had opened up for her hasn't been touch. And it get's only much worse, she had dropped out of college. It's like she never existed. Did I dream her up. No she was real all right. I could still feel her warmth when she wraps those arms around me and her beautiful eyes how it shines....

I don't know where she is, or who she's with. I'd give anything to hold her in my arms again.

Three years I have search. Her family...from what I know she has none. Her friends? I chuckled to myself at that thought. I was the only one who could put up with her unique personality. Again partially my fault for not knowing her fully, but that didn't matter to me, all the matters was her.

Now here I am in New York where I expanded my hotel business and set up my base as well.

Serena is here as well always trying to get me to set our date for our wedding. Yes, she thinks we are getting married still but what she failed to realized, in fact what my family failed to realize is I am already married. I had to give her an engagement ring for show, a cheap one at that and she wanted to replace the ring I already wore on my ring finger but I refuse. I'm still surprise she didn't ask any questions about my ring. She just thinks it is my engagement ring, ha jokes on her. And as for our wedding I am so good with making up excuses. I thought during these two years I could get to know her possibly love her but the more I hang out with her, the more I want to stab myself with a straw if that's even possible.