Part two

Part two~

Somewhere in Tokyo:

"SHI!!!!! GET DOWN FROM THE TABLE!!! YOU ARE GOING TO FALL!!!!!" Takuya shouts to his little adoptive daughter.

"No daddy, I won't fall.." She says and keeps on walking on the table.

"You are going to kill me one day Shi..."

Takuya lifts her down the table and walks to her bedroom and put her down in her bed.

"It's time to sleep my angel." Takuya says.

"But daddy, I want to wait until daddy Yuuki comes home."

Takuyas husband Yuuki is away on keyboard auditions a lot. Both Takuya and Yuuki are very interested in music, but they haven't successed with it yet and they haven't got a career yet either. Yuuki are gone most of days to look for a band that needs a keyboard and a guitar. Then both of them will have a work. When Yuuki is gone, Takuya takes care of their daughter.

"I promise Shi, you will meet him tomorrow. Goodnight my dear." He says and kisses her forehead.

"Daddy loves you.."

He walks out of the room and turn the light of so Shi can fall asleep.

He walks down the stairs and throw himself on the sofa. It's really exhausting to take care of a child. He falls asleep on the sofa...~

"Takuya?"

Takuya wakes up 11.30 pm of Yuuki taping his shoulder.

"Yuuki?"

Takuya is happy to see his husband, sometimes he don't see him for days.

"Did you find something?" He asks.

"No, I didn't..." Yuuki says and sighs. Takuya sighs too.

"Well... I guess this is worthless..." Takuya whispers.

"Well, I have been thinking, I think we should write an article and put out on internet, so if someone is looking for keyboard and guitar for their band, they might find us." Yuuki says. Takuya nods.

"That's sounds like a great idea darling." He says and kiss Yuukis lips.

"And, I promised Shi that we will be with her tomorrow, you too." Takuya adds.

"I guess that's alright, I do miss her when I can't see her."...

They are sitting awake most of the night and writing that article together, and it ends up that they fall asleep in each other's arms...

~

Bou awakes in the morning, and Miku is gone.

"He is probably in the practice room with Teruki and Kanon," Bou says to himself ",then I can stay in bed longer.."

He falls asleep again and dreams about Miku.

~

The three in the practice room are sitting with one computer in each lap. They are trying to find articles there guitarists needs a band.

It's really hard to find, and Kanon will just give up when he sees an article.

"Ey! See what I found!"

The two others look at him.

"What did you find sweetheart?" Teruki asks.

"I read here:

Hello! We are a married couple in Tokyo, our names are Yuuki and Takuya. We have a little daughter by the name Shi. Takuya can play guitar and Yuuki can play keyboard. We both gone to a music school for three years. We can't find a band to play in, so if you have a band and are looking for a guitar and keyboard, contact us." Kanon reads.

"But, we don't need a keyboard..." Miku says.

"Oh c'mon Miku, it could be cool with a keyboard too!" Teruki says.

"Well, I guess you are right.."

"Shall I contact them?" Kanon asks.

He gets two nods from the two and tap the phone number in..

~

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!"

"Daddy! The phone is ringing!" Shi shouts.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...." Takuya falls out of the sofa "I take it."

He walks away to the phone.

Yuuki sits up in the sofa and sees his little daughter coming running towards him.

"Daddy Yuuki!" Shi says and throw herself around Yuukis neck.

"I've missed you daddy!"

"I've missed you too Shi!"

They are hugging for a while before Takuya comes back to them, cold sweaty.

"Darling, did something happen?"

"We are going to meet the members of An cafe in two hours..."

To be continued...