Please stop

Part one

Teruki open the door and walks out of the bathroom. The shock made him throw up.

He walks out to the living room, where he finds his dear boyfriend sitting and cry.

"Kanon..." He says and sits down next to him.

"Why did he have to leave?? How do we carry on without him?" Kanon asks.

Teruki sighs before he answer Kanon.

"I don't know my dear, I think we have to find someone who can replace him."

Kanon looks at Teruki before he leans in against Terukis chest.

"We can never find someone who is better than Bou. But, do you know why he left?"

Teruki kisses Kanons head.

"I don't know sweetheart.. But I hope it's nothing sirius..."

~

Bou is sitting locked in on the toilet. The reactions of the three others when he told them that he was leaving is unbearable for him. He threw up the dinner Miku made him earlier, he has done that ever since he first took the decision to leave the band. He has also been cutting with one of Mikus meat knifes and burnt himself with Mikus cigarette lighter. Now, he is crying. He is so sad because he made the others upset...

Miku, who is standing outside the locked bathroom starts to get worried, Bou has been locked up there for really long now.

He knocks the door.

"Bou, are you alright?"

The knock on the door makes Bou jump a little.

"Well, yeah... I'm done soon.." He says and starts to put bandages over his cuts and burns. He does it quickly so Miku won't suspect him.

"It hurts..."

He unlocks the door and meet his boyfriends worried face.

"I'm alright Miku!" Bou says and kisses Mikus lips soft.

Miku looks at the bandages on Bous wrists.

"Are you sure? Did you fall on the toilet and hurt your wrists or why do you have bandages?"

"Oh..well..." Bou hadn't been thinking if that.

"Sweetheart, what have you done to yourself?"

It was clear to Miku what Bou had done. That make him cry.

"Why are you doing this?" Miku asks while the tears streams down his cheeks.

The sight of Mikus tears brings tears to Bous eyes too.

"Miku, I'm so sorry! I just feel so bad after seeing your sad faces when I told you that I was leaving!"

Miku tries to hold his tears back when he sees that Bou has start to cry too.

"I.. I don't know what to say, but I have to say that I'm sad. I don't want you to feel this way."

Miku hugs Bou tight.

"I love you.." Bou says.

"And I love you."

They are standing like that for long, before they decide to go to sleep.

~

The next morning, Miku walks to the practice room, he will meet Kanon and Teruki there. He leaves Bou at home sleeping.

When he reaches his destination, he opens the door and walks in, meeting the sight of Teruki and Kanon hugging each other.

"Oh, Miku..." Kanon says and blushes a little.

"Hehe, it's alright.. But, what do you think we should do, we need someone who replaces Bou." Miku says.

"Yeah, I guess we have to find someone..." Teruki agrees.

To be continued...