(3) Samuel

I'm here standing infront the building and sighing because of disappointment.

"U.M doesn't really change for the past few years, it's still the same." I thought

I only brought my pocket and my old I.D

I was about to get in when someone stops me.

"Are you in the right place miss?" It's probably the guard in this company and I remembered that security is highly connected to this building.

So not every person can enter without passing the guards first.

He held my shoulder but I quickly remove it and faced him. He was shocked like he is...speechless.

I know this kind of reaction because I experienced this a millionth time already.

"I'm s-sorry miss, you may g-go in." He quickly bowed then run away.

●●●

I head over to the counter, where people asked for a name and tell where they are at this moment. So I told them if Samuel is free today.

They said yes and told me he is inside his office. His probably busy to eat nor to chat with friends.

I head over to his so-called-private-office and stood there like a statue, telling myself if I will go in or not.

It's been 3 years since we've never talked to each other. But it feels like 10 years of not talking together.

I slowly stepped inside his office, but the lights are off.

I tried to find the switch but it's just to dark.

I can sense something going near me and it's probably Him. So I was impressed his first greeting with people is by killing them. How great!

"Samuel, if you do this kind of thing then i'm leaving." I waited for like a minute to wait for his response, but nothing.

So I tried to leave and turn around to face the door, but suprisingly...it was Lock.

Someone just pointed a gun through my head and I was there standing like a stone old statue.

In a count of three I will do my skills if he is testing me for his experiments like Caliesters did. And maybe I was wrong that Samuel is the old one but I guess he is not the Samuel i've known before.

3...

2...

1

I quickly swipe left and duck and took quickly took the gun from his hands and pointed it at him.

I can see him raising his two hands telling me that he gave up.

I just want to remind you that in this kind of situation, you should never ever trust someone that they are telling you they are giving up.

Enemies don't give up...Especially if the U.M is tricking you again.

He quickly punched my knees, causing me to fall down but I told you I cannot feel pain at all.

The gun I was holding just flew off then gone. I run as fast as I could until a found a hiding place.

I was touching all the sides of the wall just to find the switch, until I can opened it I saw everything.

My enemy was running towards me with a sword but I quickly grabbed the katana beside and duck and sliced him through. Until he was electrified.

Suprisingly, I was fighting with a tester robot that Samuel is inventing. He's really smart when it comes to this kind of things.

I just saw him sitting chill with his two feet above the table, deeply looking at me and smirking.

He clapped thrice then put his feet down and fixed his neck tie while standing up.

"Your still the same Jemi-" Before he continues what he is saying I cut him off and pointed the katana 1 inch apart from him face.

"Don't call me by my name." I said word by word and coldly staring at him.

"Well yes Jac" He slowly removed the katana from his face and fix his neck tie again.

His face never change but it became for muscular and he became more manly. Gosh! What am I thinking.

"Why am I here?" JAC

"Because I told you to come here" Samuel

"Are we supposed to talked in a philosopy situation? Or you're just playing with me?" JAC

He moved closer and closer until i'm trapped with his hands.

"You've never changed Jac, your still the same girl I met years ago, but suddenly left me alone."  Samuel

I just rolled my eyes and tried to escape from his trap. He was too strong...way too strong.

I manage to kick his stomach harder and watched him crying in pain.

"I know i'm still the same." I sarcasticly said.

●●●

I was walking down the hallway when I heard some people talking and whispering. Not trying to be a gossip girl, but i'm confused on many things.

I slowly opened the big door and they all look at me. As in Everyone.

I walked in and closed the door.

"Who are you to just enter a privacy room? Only for the highest levels of workers are allowed here." The girl said annoyingly.

They are about 5 people inside and I looked at them one by one.

"Jemi-" I cupped his mouth before he continued saying my name.

They are all shocked on what I did. Because I was a meter away from them, but I quickly teleport beside him.

"Yes it's me...indeed" I whispered through his right ear with my husky  voice.

"H-how did you d-do that?!" The girl stuttered but shouted.

I looked at her, but I looked at the guy once again. "From now on it's JAC" I said and teleport back from where I was standing before.

One guy run to our direction and said "Guys I'm back!" He cheerfully said, but stop and drop his jaw when he saw me.

"What's wrong Aldrid?" The girl spoke from the third time again.

"Jac?" After saying my name, he cried and hug me tight.

I smiled weakly and hugged him back.

"Where did you go, we miss you so much" Aldrid

"I just want to be alone and Samuel contacted me to come here, so I can work again." I said.

The girl push Aldrid away from me and pushed me hard, but I didn't fall.

"Who are you to hug my Aldrid like that?!" She shouted to me but Aldrid stopped her

"Candice Stop!"  But the girl Candice just stared at me like she wants to torture me for good.

"Candice she's my crus-I mean friend, long time ago."

"Everybody know her in this company, so don't act like your the highest worker here. Because she's the daughter of the owner of this company, especially she can just fire you if she wants to."

--------------------

A/N

Hi guys hahaha ^-^ i'm sorry for my wrong grammar, i'm not thay good in english because english is not my first language.
So sorry again. I hope you liked my story and see you next time! 😍