1

Kelly:

I was running around like I had lost my damn mind. The studio was short staffed, and I was stretched thin. "Kelly!" My boss bellowed. "What?! I'm right here, no reason to holler." I barely stopped the eye roll. "Take these and run them down to lot 7. They're shooting a music video out there. Big money artist. Hurry up!" He huffed and shoved the water bottles at me. I snatched them from him and walked off. "Crusty ol mule. He could've at least asked me nicely." I muttered with a growl. I headed to lot 7, and my eyes widened. There was a line of women, all dolled up, and it looked like they were waiting to audition. I recognized the producer, Scott, from a few other videos he shot here in Nashville. He was sitting next to a big guy in a leather jacket. He had his back to me, but I could see broad shoulders and a black ball cap. From the set of those big shoulders, he didn't look to happy. The closer I got, the better so could hear them. "Man, these girls ain't gonna work. They're all too plastic Scott." The big guy growled. Hot damn he's got a sexy voice. "I'm sorry BG, What is it you're looking for exactly?" Scott asked. The big guy sighed and passed his hand over his face. Mmm beard goals right there. "I want a woman." He said simply. "Uhh buddy, they're all women..." Scott chuckled awkwardly. Big Boy, as I named him in my head, growled again. Damn that was sexy. His voice was deep and gravelly. Like warm whiskey over rough granite. He stood up quickly, the chair he was sitting in nearly fell over. "No man, I want a woman. A real, genuine goddamn woman. This ain't workin brother." Big Boy rumbled. I was almost to them when he spun around and ran smack into me. I felt myself go sprawling backwards and I cringed, ready to brace for impact. But I never hit the ground. I squealed, and opened my eyes. Big Boy to the rescue. When I bounced off of his chest, his ridiculously firm, deliciously broad chest, he grabbed me. He was currently holding me under the armpits, much like a toddler, with my feet dangling off the ground. "Oh shit! I'm sorry darlin, I didn't even see you there. You alright?" Big Boy rumbled with a concerned look on his face. Jesus, he's sexy. Please don't let me say something dumb..