6

Kelly:
Brantley moved over me, and I was completely caged in by his body. The size difference between he and I was as much of a turn on as his heart-stopping looks. I had never been a size queen in my life, but since I laid eyes on this man, I couldn't get enough. Everything about him was Big. With a capital B. Brantley's feel, rumbling growl brought me out of my musings, and I mewled like a kitten in response. My body arched up towards him, as if I couldn't help but to be close to him. "So damn responsive... mmm.." he praised and I whined when he sat up. "Easy little one, we're just switching locations, come here darlin." He soothes me and scooped me up into his arms. Brantley walked us into the bathroom, and once the water was warm, we stepped into the shower. Back on my feet, he turned me so that I was facing away from him, with the shower raining down my chest and stomach. His warm, solid body crowded in behind me, and I wiggles my ass back for attention. Sliding his big wet hands around my hips, one went up and one went down. His right hand speared between my legs, cupping my tender little pussy in his large calloused palm. His left hand slid up between my breasts and locked around my throat. I tensed for a moment, the new sensations rushing through my body at Mach speed. I'd never had a man wrap his hand around my throat. Ever. But I liked it. A lot. "Say the word, and I'll back off.." Brantley's hand loosened and he made to step back. "No!" I cried out almost desperately. I yanked his hand back around, back up to my throat. "Please.." I begged him. He rumbled in approval and tightened his grip slightly, at the same time, he pressed the heel of his palm against my clit. My body bucked viciously and I flooded his palm. "Brantley!" I screamed out. The big man behind me just crowded my space even more. Before I could ask for more, Brantley dipped his knees, and impaled me on his long, thick length. He thrusted up so forcefully, the momentum sent me up onto my tip toes. I squealed and scrambled to hold onto something. Chuckling darkly, Brantley pulled out, spun me around, and shoved me up against the wall of the shower. I trembled. His hand wrapped around my throat, even tighter than the last time, and he slammed inside of me once again. "Whose pussy is that?" He growled in the deepest tone I had heard yet. I couldn't even answer, my eyes rolled up and I came like a freight train. A sharp smack to my ass had me jumping, lodging that fence post cock another inch deeper. "I don't like to repeat myself little girl.." Brantley growled and bared his teeth at me. He swiveled his hips, pressing in even fucking deeper. "I said.. Whose. Pussy. Is. That?" Each Word was growled through gritted teeth, punctuated by a deep thrust. "YOURS! Fuck! Yours! Please. Please. Please. Brantley!" Tears streamed down my face at the intensity. Brantley dig in deep, really fucking deep, and just held still. He was so deep, it felt like he was splitting my small body in two. He pressed into me until we were flush against each other. No breathing room. Because of the size difference, I was damn near dangling off the ground, perched on his cock, caged between the wall and his powerful body. Then he kissed me. All wet tongue, and slow burn. It was the single most erotic moment of my life.