2

Brantley:

We were at the video shoot for 'You Could Be That Girl', and I was in all my riding leathers. It was just after lunch, and there was a line of women waiting to be casted as the female lead in the video. The directors and I decided that for the concept, the girl and I would be cruising on my bike. Flying down a two lane highway, some real Bonnie and Clyde type of shit. Cops following us, blue lights flashin. We planned for the girl to pull my .45 from my shoulder holster and fire off a round behind us. But we just couldn't find the right girl. I was getting frustrated. They were all too prissy. Too fake. Too loud. Too obnoxious. I just wanted a real damn woman. A down to earth, good ol girl who just understood the concept of the song. Just as the last overly made up tart pranced up to us, I growled and stood up from the chair I was in. "I'm done. This ain't workin brother." I told the director. "None of these girls are a good fit." I growled, completely fed up. Just as I turned to walk off, a tiny little woman rammed into my chest, face first. "Oh shit! I'm sorry darlin, I didn't even see you there. You alright?" I asked. I'm assuming she worked with the crew. She was wearing a headset and holding 2 bottles of water. I caught her under her arms to steady her, and stood up straight. When I did, she squealed and I realized that I sort of had her just dangling above the ground. I set her down and she giggled. "My, you're a big boy!" She grinned and shook her head at me. She had a southern drawl from here to Tennessee, and she looked like every good ol boy's wet dream. She was wearing cut offs and a Merle Haggard tshirt. Thick, curly hair down to her ass, and a grin so bright it was blinding. "I'm sorry sugar." I chuckled. "I'm Brantley." I extended my hand to hers. She switched one of the water bottles to her other hand, struggling to hold both in one, then shook my hand. "I'm Kelly, nice to meet ya. Hot damn, that's a paw!" She giggled again and I smirked. Kelly flipped my hand over and examined it, blushing at the size difference between hers and mine. I laughed and shook my head at her, she was a pistol. "Hey pretty girl, you free for the next few hours? I've got a proposition for ya." I asked her. Scott, the director, looked at me questioningly. "I think I just found my little Bonnie." I nodded at Kelly.