3

Brantley:

After explaining the video concept, and asking her to play the female lead, Kelly agreed and we got started. "Lemme go grab my bike and then we'll get you situated behind me and make sure you're comfortable." I told her and headed to pull the bike around. Once I parked and motioned her over, she looked at me cautiously. "Come on, you're a spunky little thing, don't tell me you're afraid of the bike." I joked. Kelly snorted. "Hell no, but I think I might need a step stool to get up there with ya." She quipped and cocked a hip to the side. I busted out laughing and nodded her over. "Come here babydoll, I'll give you a boost." I told her. Kelly scampered over. As soon as she was in arm's reach, I snatched her up and had her straddle me. She giggled wildly and I grinned down at her, before sliding her around so she was securely behind me. "Alright Kelly, now lock your hands around Brantley's torso." Scott told her. "I'm trying! But he's too big. Y'all! I swear, this man's thicker than the trunk on poppa's old gum tree! Goodness! I don't think I could hang on to this one with both arms, both legs, and a length of rope!" Kelly huffed and tried to stretch to lock her fingers together. I cracked up and tugged her back around so that she faced me. "Here little one, just ride in front of me." I rumbled. "I think I like the look of that better." Scott nodded. Kelly smiled up at me with pink cheeks. We took off and got onto the highway we'd be filming on, then I picked up speed. All the police cars would be added in post production. When I hit 70mph, she let out an excited 'whoop!'. Damn she was something else. "Faster Brantley!" She laughed. I sped up. When the camera car driver gave us a nod, we knew it was time. I glanced back over my shoulder, as if checking for cops, and Kelly leaned the opposite way, smoothly pulling the (unloaded) .45 from my holster and imitating that she fired off a round. After slipping it back into the holster, I hammered on the throttle and we took off like a shot. Once we circled back to the studio lot, I killed the engine and Scott got out of the camera car. "Guys that was incredible! Everything in one take!" He was ecstatic. "Kelly, how you doing?" He checked on her. "Can we ride more?" She asked me softly. "Yeah?" I asked happily. She nodded and blushed. "Of course angel. But let's get you in something warmer, you're shivering." I rumbled and shrugged out of my vest, then my hoodie. Kelly climbed off the bike to put on my hoodie and I let Scott know that we were going for a ride and we'd be back later. When she finished, she held her arms out and reached for me. I tugged her into my lap once again, and Kelly cuddled in close, nuzzling into my chest.

After our ride, I parked in the studio lot once again, but Kelly and I remained seated on the bike, caught up in conversation. Out of nowhere, a clap of thunder shook the ground and rain started pouring down on us. Kelly squealed. "Hang on!" I hollered and scooped Kelly up with one arm as I dismounted the bike. With a hand cradling her ass, and the other keeping her face tucked into my neck, I took off at a dead run, headed for my bus. "Brantley!" She giggled. "You're gonna drop me!" She scrambled to wrap her legs around my waist. "Hush it woman, I ain't gonna drop your little ass." I chuckled. "You might!" She huffed and tried to hang in tighter. I stopped, the rain soaking us both. "You questioning my strength, little girl? My masculinity? My virility?" I was completely joking, and she knew it. "Maybe..." she tried not to smile. "Oh that's it....." I warned. I maneuvered her until I was holding her bridal style. Then without warning, I chunked her little ass up in the air as high as I could. "Eeeeeeeek!!!!!" She squealed. All I saw was tiny little feet and hands flailing, and a mass of hair. I laughed heartily and easily caught her in my arms. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily when I set her down. "Brantley!!!!!" She huffed and stomped her foot. "Don't you stomp that little foot at me." I mimicked her pose and stomped my boot. "You got more foot than me. That ain't fair." She pouted and kicked at the toe of my steel toes with her converse. "Well babydoll I'd look awful funny if I had little tootsies like you. I'm a big boy darlin." I smirked and stepped closer to her. Kelly edged closer to me. I held my hand out to her. "Big hands..." She whispered and ran her fingertips over my calloused palm. "Mm-hmm..." I rumbled. "Big feet..." She purred and ran her fingers down my chest. "Yes ma'am..." I growled and tugged her flush against me. Kelly gasped. Her fingers locked onto my belt buckle. "Big-" she went to question me but I cut her off by yanking her hips tight to mine, showing her just how big this ol boy was.