4

Kelly:

Holy fuck, was all I could think. Brantley had us pressed together from head to toe, and ALL of the good parts were touching. My toes curled as those big ol hands grabbed my ass and hauled me back up into his arms. Brantley's lips locked to mine, and my hands locked into his beard to keep him there. I whined desperately as he pulled away. "More!" I mewled, leaning in and sucking his tongue into my mouth. Brantley growled and fisted one of his hands in my hair as he took off towards his bus. I clung to him happily, as he walked us up the steps and to the bedroom. He set me down and took a step back. "Tell me no now... otherwise I'm gonna turn this motherfuckin bus over." Brantley rumbled and took a step towards me. "YesYesYesYesYes!" I babbled and yanked the hoodie I was wearing off. Brantley purred in approval and tugged off his leathers. I couldn't get naked fast enough. I was down to my bra and panties, a purple silk set with cream lace trim, and Brantley had just tugged off his tshirt. I almost had to check for drool. He popped open his belt buckle, unbuttoned his jeans, and lowered his zipper. My breathing sped up, my eyes zeroed in on his movements. Then he stopped. I looked up at him accusingly. Brantley chuckled. "I should probably throw this out there... so don't freak out..." He started. "Fuck, please, please don't have a tiny dick.." I thought to myself. Brantley burst out laughing. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I cringed. He nodded. Shit. I turned around so my back was to him. "It's.. fine. I mean size doesn't matter... that's not what-" he cut off my rambling. "I have a piercing babydoll." He rolled his eyes and grinned. "Oh!" I breathed a sigh of relief. There was no fucking way that man was built like that, and hung like a cricket. No. Fucking. Way. I spun around to face him again, and he dropped his jeans to the floor. I trailed my gaze from his eyes, down his torso, and finally, to the promised land. Brantley stepped out of his boots, socks, and jeans and stood stark naked in front of me. Feet spread, no shame. "Oh fuck..." I whimpered and dropped to my knees. "I feel like I should say grace first. Or at least thank the Lord. But that seems a little sketchy. To thank Jesus for something like this." I rambled, my hand wrapping around the base of his cock, fingers not meeting. Brantley chuckled. "You can call my pops later and thank him." He smirked. Long and thick and veiny and so fucking hard he could drill through concrete. My panties were soaked, and uncomfortably sticky. I squirmed from my spot on the floor, and leaned forward to take him into my mouth. The metal of his piercing was cool against my tongue, a huge contrast to the scorching heat of his skin. Fuck he was big. I murmured happily, bobbing my head and inching closer on my knees. "Mm.. Someone's a little size queen, ain't you baby..." Brantley rumbled. I whined when he stepped back, leaning forward to suck him back into my mouth. He chuckled and reached down, hauling me up to my feet before tossing me onto the bed roughly. I squealed when Brantley growled and pounced on me.