Flash Back

Hey guys its me. Anyways this story is a flash back explaining Deku fear of Thunderstorms and all that.

This takes place when they are still friends as little kids just so you guys know.

Deku's P.O.V

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Come over here!" I said eagerly to him.

"Coming!" He came rushing over to where I was and had a confused face. "What is it Deku?"

I pointed to small tree about 10 feet tall but it was bulky. (Like it was a small but big tree with big branches in other words)

"Lets build a tree house!" I said to him as I was pulling his sweater and he didnt give me a response. "Pwease!!" I looked at him with pleading eyes waiting for him to say yes.

"Okay, okay lets go get some sticks." He walked under the tree and started to gather some big sticks. "Wow Kacchan you're so strong!"

I kept watching him as he kept getting big ones when I realized that I should be helping him. I started to grab some medium sized sticks and put them in a pile as well.

~30 minutes~

"Look Kacchan! We gathered allot!" I wanted to go and start building it already. "Lets build!" I ran but I didnt realize that there was a rock and I stumbled.

"Woah!" I thought I was about to fall until Kacchan grabbed me. "Clumsy Deku be careful next time. You could really get hurt" he made me stand and hugged me "Dont make me worry."

I felt warm fuzzies inside of me and I smiled at him. "Don't worry I wont get hurt because Kacchan is always there to protect me!"

I pulled away from his embrace and began to build the tree house with him. Days, weeks, and some months passed before we got the tree house on just how we wanted it to look like.

"Look Kacchan I'm so happy!" I gave him a tight hug and he hugged me back. "Deku happy?" I nodded at his question and pulled away and looked at what we have made.

Days have passed and even after school we came there just to have fun and play with each.

"Stop it Kacchan that tickles" he said as he pinned me down and started to tickle me from my sides and I breathed heavily due to me laughing too much.

"Not when I got you like this" he kept tickling me and stopped "There that should do it" he looked at me in the eyes and that when I got a fuzzy feeling once again.

I few days passed again and we met at our treehouse and I looked at the sky and it looked a bit grayish as if it was about to rain.

"Kacchan lets play!" I said I was running to him but he didn't say anything to me "Kacchan?" I looked at him with curiosity but he didn't even look at me. His focus was on the sky looking at the color it was giving off.

"Maybe we should go home I don't like the sky" he said and he grabbed my hand and started to walk towards home.

"Maybe the sky is sick and will get better! Lets play!" I pulled his hand back and started to walk towards the treehouse.