One month

Wah I'm so sorry I didn't update or publish this part on either Friday or Saturday.

I was going to but I threw up Friday Night and I didn't have this chapter finished. And then Saturday with my dad and I still felt woozy.

I hope you guys can forgive me and this will make up for last weeks and I will publish a new chapter this Friday like usual.

Also next week I have state exams so I wont be able to publish. Sorry so there wont be an update on December 8th.

Dekus P.O.V

February 11th Tuesday

Diary

'Its been a couple of weeks since Todoroki and I started dating and now those weeks has turned into a complete month. During those day by spending time with him it makes me feel so happy. It makes me forget the fear I onced had of that night of what had happened. I had many good times with him. Not once have we had a fight between each other and that makes me happy. I wish I could be with him every second of my life.'

I stopped writing and I received a text from Todoroki.

Todoroki

Hey I want you to go with me somewhere after school.

Are you okay with that?

Yeah sure I'm not doing anything after school today so it should be fine.

Okay

Also I'm at the front door of your house

I looked at myself and I realized that I wasn't ready I was still in my pajamas. I quickly got out of my bed and put my school uniform on.

I hurried out of my room and said goodbye to my mom and went Todoroki outside.

"S-sorry I was doing something" I panted trying to get the words out of my mouth. "It's alright as long as you get out its fine."

"Yeah" I said as I nodded to him "Okay then lets go" he grabbed ahold of my hand which always make me blush.

"You're so cute when you do that" he pecked my cheek to tease me more and caused my cheeks to become insanely red.

"Don't tease me like that Todoroki" I said I tried not to stutter.

The whole way we held hands and we got to school. When I entered a always saw Uraraka giving us puppy eyes and saying "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!"

I stared to blush once again and I looked over her shoulder and saw Bakugou resting his head on the desk. Which was very usual because for a few weeks now he has been like that.

Normally he would blow or yell at someone in the mornings but now its like he suddenly turned into a completely different calm person.

"Hey Midoriya ill be back alright" he said to me as he let go of my hand and left the room.

'Maybe he went to the bathroom?'

That's when I saw Bakugou got out of his seat and started to come towards me.

He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me and said "Can I talk to you for a few mintues?" he said in a rather calm odd way which I wasn't used to.

I nodded in response and he went out into the hallway and I followed. " So um how are things between you and Todoroki?"

I put my thumb up as in saying good. "Oh I see... Are you happy?" I nodded my head as in saying yes.