a Full moon & Confessions

David Takes off his shorts and tossed them aside with his boots , he then jumped into the water. "AH DAVEY U DIDINT CHECK IF IT WAS COLD" Davids head poped out from the water. "Its nice and cool!" he said.

Jasper smiled and took off his shoes and shorts. he then ran and jumped in. Jasper came out of the water and brushed his hair back. "Woooo!!" he laughed and David splashed water on him. "AH" thay then both started to do that. "Davey!!! stop the water went in my nose!!"

Jasper started coughing. David stoped "awwh im sorry" he brushed Jaspers hair out of his face he looked at Jasper and Jasper looked back. thay stared at eatchothers lips. and David snaped out of it and booped his lil nose. "boop hehe"

Jasper then moved and giggiled shyly. "heheh". Only the sound of the night an water filld the air. thay then both got out of the water and layed in the grass to dry off. Jasper smoked another ciggeret.

David came back with flower crowns he made. he droped one on Jaspers face, then layed down and lookedat the sky. Jasper scratched at his scar. "Davey..." David looked at him "hmm?" Jasper blushed, " i dont know if you knew but when i was little i kinda crushed on you"

he inhaild the smoke and exheld loudly. David blushed and turn over. "You did..ah haha i liked you too" he laughed. Then thay both laughed. "Im sorry for leaveing you Davey...i know it hurt you.." Jasper droped some ciggeret buds and patted them out.

David smiled and looked at him. "Its okay...im just happy that your hear now" Jasper smiled back. he blew ciggeret smokein Daveys face. "Ah Jasper whyyy" he coughed.

Jasper looked at the flowercrown. David watched him. "So...do you still...i dont know...like me?...like..like like me??" David asked. Jasper didint know what to say so he awserd nervously. "y e  s..." David looked at Jasper and Jasper looked back. there cheeks both pink.

David got the bigest urge to kiss Jasper. he moved over and took the ciggeret from Jaspers mouth and kissed him passionatly like he was hungry. Jasper let out a little noise. he griped the grass and David pulled away. Jaspers face was red. "D-Davey!!"

David turnd over. "Im very sorry!" Jasper sat up. "NoNo i...liked it its just...i thought nobody whould wanna kiss me because of my braces" David smiled "what?? thats hooey" Jasper laughed "yeah its wack...we should uh go in the car now..." David nodded and grabed his things.

David put on his pants and Jasper put on his shorts. thay sat in the car and Jasper was going to get another ciggeret. David got the box. "No more!" he there them out the window "hmph" Jasper sighed "okay okay...so what now.." thay both blushed.

Jasper quickly grabed Davids face and kissed him "Davey~" he said in the kiss David put his hands on Jaspers waist. and the seat fell back causing them to get scared "AHH". Jasper held onto Davey tightly. "ugh stupid seat" Jasper laughed, so did david.

Jasper nuzzled his face in Davids neck he let out a breath of frustration in Davids neck causing him to get chills. "You shure do like kisses huh?" David played with Jaspers hair. "yeah" he kissed Davids neck and jaw.

"Do you wanna feel good tonight Davey~?" Jasper asked shyly.