Feeling good Phisicly& emotionally

Jasper asked not wanting to show his face. David smiled, he wisperd in Jaspers ear with a comforting voice. "yes~ Jas i want to feel good" Jasper turnd his face and kissed David.

Thay kissed slow and passionatly. kiss sounds filled the car plus the small sound of the a.c. Thay some how got to the back seat David kissed down Jaspers neck and kissed his scars.

Jasper moand softly and artched his back. David looked up at him. "I wish you knew how good you looked" he smiled. Jasper hid his face "heh i dont wanna know im probly a mess" David kisses lowerd "Well gosh you even look good when your a mess" he kissed Jaspers neck.

Jasper let out small noises of plesure. David kissed Jaspers hips and this made him feel super hot. David sat up and got on Jaspers lap he touched Jaspers forehead. "awwh why are you burning up?" Jasper laughed nervously.

"Davey dont play dumb~" Jasper said his voice already filled with lust. David laughed "i know i know" his voice sounding seductive. "Hmmm look at you...such a srong man" his hands went up Jaspers torso and onto his chest.

Jasper let out a shallow breath. David sucked hickies on Jaspers neck "You like being praised hmm?" Jasper nodded shyly. "y-yes~" David went back and kissed Jaspers hips and also the aria of were his underwear band was.

Jasper sat up and got ontop of David "Fuck fuck fuck" He was aroused and didint know what to do. David Nibbled on Jaspers ear. "language~" he said sweetly. thay kissed and Jasper bit Davids neck Causing him to moan loudly. "AHh~" he gripes Jaspers hair and Jasper moand.

Jasper then kissed up Davids neck. he looked into the boys green eyes. "Davey...im..not the only hard one here right??" David laughed and turnd away. "uhh..im hard to heh.." thay both blushed. "what should we do abought it?" David asked.

"well...maby..we can..jerk eatchother off?" Jasper suggested his big blue eyes looking at Davids eyes. David kissed Jasper softly. "Yeah lets so that" David wisperd. "Lay back and relax" his hand went down Jaspers torso and into his shorts. Jasper wimperd and David smiled. "Awhh you are really wet."

Jasper put his arm over his face "mmhh~" David started strok Jasper. The dirty blonde hissed at the felling he sat up and grabes Davids hand. "Let me...do this to you first." David smiled "well alright" Jasper started his action on David.

David leand his head back and Moand loudly. Jasper panted as he gave David a handjob. David looked back at Jasper "F-fmmhh~" Jasper blushed and looked at David. "hehh its okay Davey~ let it out~" he kissed Davids neck. David Griped the chair. "Fuck!~" Jasper messed with the precum, Getting David close to his eage.

"Aaahh~ J-Jasper~" He said in a breathy voice. Jasper giggiled "Your moans are really cute babe" He smerked and fastened his pace. So meny sinfull moans escaped Davids mouth.

Jasper kissed David roughly eating up his moans. "AA-ahhh~ Jasper! im gonna cum!~"  Jasper got the most dirty idea he blushed and moved the clothing latching his mouth on Davids length. David Gasped loudly and griped Jaspers hair tightly, causing him to grunt.

David cumed in Jaspers mouth, he moved his hips but then controlled himself. "Mmhg" Jasper sat up cum driping from his mouth "Blehh" he spit it out on his hand David laughed. and Jasper smiled cum on the side of his mouth.

"was...i good?" Jasper asked and blushed. David swiped Jaspers lips. "you were so good♡...now my turn" Jasper blushed as David kissed Jaspers inner thigh. David worked his hand on Jaspers length. Jasper found his Jacket and put it over his face. "Mmnhh~". Muffled moans and wet sounds filled the room.

David pulled the jacket from Jasper. "i wanna hear you" he said breathlessly. Jasper bit his bottom lip. "Mmphh~" David loved how pretty the boy looked. he moved his hand faster. "AAh~" Jasper arched his back "Shit~uhhh~"

David smiledamd kissed the boys cheek. "Mmh such a good boy you like this dont you?" David asked as he kissed Jaspers neck. "Y-yeah~ aahh~yeah~"Jasper held Davids free hand, then reatched his climax. "Uuhh~" he cumed all on Davids Torso.

David sighed "awwh darn you didint warn me.." he kissed jaspers lips. "a-ahh i was enjoying it to much" he said in the kiss. David swiped at the cum that was on him and tried it. Jasper watched,  a shocked plus blushy expression showed on his face. "DAVEY" David laughed "lets clean owerselfs up"

David Reatched for the napkins and wiped himself clean. "well i had a really good time did you?" he looked at jasper who was crashed out sleeping. David smiled and pulled up Jaspers shorts and layed on him then huged him.

Jasper lazly put his hand on Davids ass and thay both fell asleep.

(more chapters comeing :)  sorry if this is really bad)