Asylum - Prologue

Prologue:

Silence. Dead silence. If I could drop the smallest pin in the world and let it smash into the bloody wooden floors, I could hear it. Where did that woman go?

Finally, I hear a small utter of a noise.

I tried my best to make out the sounds. When I did, my heart dropped out of my chest and into my stomach. "Hear no evil, See no evil, Feel no evil." She said.

I spotted her in the corner of my eye, wearing that disgusting dress of hers. I tried my best to not melt into the ground as she began to walk slowly towards me, leaving a blood trail as she goes. Again she said, "Hear no evil, See no evil, Feel no evil." She walked faster. And faster. And faster.

I blinked. She was gone, and all I could feel was the small amount of heat from the flickering light bulb on top of my head, and the awful breath of the dead breathing down my neck from behind me... "I WAITED FOR YOU!" The woman screamed in the most Satanic voice. Who would want to wait for her, I thought? "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME?" She continued to yell. She grabs a hold of my neck and squeezes with all of her force, literally leaving small cresent shaped wounds from her invisible nails into my throat. As I tried to scream, I couldn't. I was a goner. She slowly unbuttoned her dress, revealing the gun shot wounds in her chest. "You know who I am?" She asked, in the sweetest voice I had ever heard, as I was falling into a permanent sleep, trying to mutter something to her like a "please" or a "no". She slowly crept down and whispered in my ear...

"I am evil."

Silence. Dead Silence.