Chapter 3: No Way Out

Oh My God. The rumors are true. Douglas Ford, in the flesh. He is alive. Not only is he alive, but he is right in front of our eyes wearing a hoodie with blood stains on them. Tony’s blood stains.

I could hear Tasha’s teeth clattering against each other and Jacob's forehead is sweating so much that he needs a bucket. Nobody spoke. Nobody moved. Nobody breathed. We couldn’t even see this man’s face. We didn’t know if he was old, ugly, deformed… nothing.

Scott, in panic, picked up the large metal rod next to him and pointed the sharp edge in the direction of the hooded man. “C-come on M-m-mother fucker.” He managed to say.

That’s when the hood came flying off of his head, revealing the man.

It was Tony.

Jesus, I wanted to punch him square in the throat, and I could see everybody’s steam arising from their ears. “You should’ve seen the look on your face! You guys were all like ‘Uh... Uh.’ It was priceless!” He shouted. “Oh man! That was a good-“He was interrupted by an angry Scott who picked him up from his collar bone, and slammed him against the wall. “LISTEN, You little punk! You are so fucking lucky that we are in a mental asylum and it’s gross as shit, or else you would be on the floor, getting knocked the fuck out.”

Tony had nothing else to say. It’s like the rest of his words slipped out of his brain and onto the floor with every threat that Scott would make. As Scott released him, Lindsey looked at the asshole that is Tony.

“Tony… where did you get that sweater?” She questioned.

“Uhh, I found it on the floor in the other room.” He replied. “Thought it might make a good souvenir.”

He found a sweater with blood stains on them? This doesn’t seem right.

A few seconds of silence, until Jacob decides to break it. “Yo, let’s just open the door and get out of here. If we can.” We couldn’t though. It was bolted shut, but there were no screws or locks anywhere!

“Look, the light is green in that little doorknob. It must mean that we are good to go, and the door unlocked.” Tony announces, walking towards the door.

“Wait…That light wasn’t there before.” Gracie reminds everybody.

It was too late. Tony has already pulled the handle, and *click* it opened.

“WAIT, TONY.” Tasha yells.

A machete, attached to a rope to the ceiling, came swinging down the exact moment Tony decided to open that door. He turns around, not noticing it. “You see, let’s just go-“.

It impales him in the back of the head, blood squirting forward, covering Tasha’s face. She was paralyzed.

"Oh My Lord..." She said, getting her dress and wiping the blood stains from her face. She quickly melted to the ground covering her body with her dress.. "AHH!" She was in shock.

He stood there, with that giant knife stuck in the back of his skull.

“TONY!!” Lindsey screams.

We all were terrified, screaming and crying. “Holy shit...” was the only thing that Scott was able to say. All the girls were cramming against each other. Barely hugs. They were using each other to have something to hold onto so that they wouldn’t faint.

“OH MY GOD!” Gracie was yelling with her fingers in her hair, holding onto Sterling by the neck. Sterling dropped her phone, cracking it. She was in complete shock.

Morgan and Jacob were hugging each other, crying into each other’s shoulders. This was too unreal. Who set that up? We were here the whole time.

Lindsey, in panic, grabbed Scott’s hand and led him out the doorway, past a deceased Tony. Everybody followed. Including me.  We ran past everything, hoping there aren’t any more traps in our way.