Chapter 1:The Demon King's Defeat

The world was chained into darkness, the Demon King ruled everything, Temples, Dungeons, even The gods of elements's temples. In the depth of the Demon's Lair where the 3 gods of elements are captured by the Demon King; The God of Flame, The God of Water and even the God of Lightning. The Demon King invited the other 5 gods into his castle but they didn't respond to what the Demon King implied to them then, an immense dark and light power was raging into the air of the Demon King's castle. Chilled down right to the spine of the Demon King, devastated anger facing right at the Demon King. Trembling in fear with conviction to die was in the mid of the Demon King, there he was at the front of the main door of the Demon King's castle....."The God Of Destruction". The Demon King was confused of what that being is, "Is it a god? is it a human? no that power could not equal to a mere human being, is it a demon? then again it has light power. If it is a god..that...has...this kind...of power...no...IMPOSSIBLE! WHY ARE YOU HERE A GOD LIKE YOU HIGHER RANKED THAN ANY ELEMENTAL GOD?? This could only mean one thing" said The Demon King.... The Demon King was filled with excitement knowing that The God Of Destruction has come upon him to engage to battle for his accomplishment drawing out the Strongest GOD. Though...the biggest mistake he made was "BLINKING". Right after he blinked his body got sliced into half , this is what they call "The Destruction's Wrath". He died slowly ....slowly... his last words were "I'll definitely kill you" *dies*. The Demon King was utterly defeated by a single god. That day the world changed LIGHT began to spread across the nation without the Demon King the world was at it's peace...for now.
PROLOGUE:
Many lifetimes ago, an object of incredible wonder, the Cube of Gaiakou, used its limitless power to create all life. It spun a world of limitless beauty and artistry, a masterpiece for all who dwelt there. Bred from this land of wonder were numerous creatures and cultures. The Cube of Gaiakou, whatever its true purpose, selected some of the citizens of the world to be the holders of a strange power: they were given the ability to command the sacred beasts known as Kurodeilon. The Cube simply granted this power; it did not control how it was used. Those with darkness in their hearts used the Kurodeilon to commit crimes and atrocities. Those with noble hearts used the Kurodeilons to aid their selfless acts of bravery. To this day, no one can be certain of the Cube of Gaiakou's intentions, but the people chosen by the Cube have written the history of this land with their exploits. Those who are chosen, whether they acted for good or ill, are known by a common name: "Rendivoy of Gaiakou".

Years have passed, more dungeons were created, temples were conquered. Adventurers seeking for the trial of Afritria, other adventurers were yet to be chosen as a Rendivoy, they began adventuring in the North East of Goukken where Rendivoy's Path start to grind stats. Without the Demon King the world was it it's peaceful days but not as the Cube of Gaiakou's intentions.......Nightstalkers were spawning, Goblins seen in the day, Demons killing townspeople in center of Kaliken. Even without the Demon King, It's terrors are yet to be vanquished. Many soldiers and adventurers were no match for them. Until those heroes were born, Rendivoy of Gaiakou. Those heroes beileved that the Cube would never create a world where it could be destroyed by it's own limitless abilities, but what they didn't know was what are those desires of a Cube?

------------------------------------------------
Next chapter; Chapter 2:The Abyss
Hey guys.. I hope you enjoyed the prologue and the beginning
of the Demon King's past life 

This is my first story so Please vote for it..(If you liked it no need to force yourself)
Oh and Follow for more,..

(Please add my story into your library it really helps me)