Chapter 2: The Abyss

Darkness appeals on the eyes of the darkened soul....

"Where am I?" the soul said.
"Fear not my dear sapling" a soft ravaging voice said.It appears to be some kind of light....

"What...who are you?" the soul said.

"In your realm they call me God.." the light said whilst chuckling.
*stares........* I can't seem to give my belief on this voice...
"Ok, ok I'm not THE GOD I am Nea Iscar A goddess that reincarnates darkened souls to let them vanquish that darkness within their hearts in their new life, If thou shall not succeed on pursuing to change their hearts ,without a doubt if I will reincarnate them once again until they do accomplish their duties on getting light back into their hearts".the light seemed to be a goddess.

That sounds promising , "Oh really? Then I'm here to be reincarnated?" the soul asked confusedly.
"Yes, well that's my job after all, There are a few questions I'd like to ask you my dear sapling.."the goddess said furiously.

"What...?"the soul asked.
"Do you wish to have your memories as a Demon King in your new life?" the goddess asked.
What do I say? Do I say yes? Or NO? Those days of having that power and wreaking havok was a nightmare within my soul but still helped me in ways.

"That includes your abilities and your demonic skills, do you wish to have it?" the goddess asked willingly.
"Y-ye-" my mind directly changed my desired decision and ending up answering NO.

"Oh really? I was hoping you would say Yes but nah.." the light answered sadly.
"Now then shall we start the incantation?" the goddess said.

"What incantation?" the soul said willingly wants an answer.
THIS!!
I HEREBY PROCLAIM A CONTRACT FROM THE NETHERWORLD,THOU SHALL NOT INTERFERE, THOU SHALL NOT BURN A NEW VOW. THE WORLD WHERE YOU DIE WILL BE YOUR NEW WORLD TO LIVE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A GOOD TAME,PUT THE SOULS INTO REST. DEMON KING WILL BE REBORNINTO THIS WORLD WITHOUT BRINGING HAVOK.

"Now spun your wings my little sapling live a new life" ....A big light forged into a human body.

A girl??!! Wait the goddess was a girl no wonder her voice was quite warmi----

"See you my dear sapling I'll be watching from above".the goddess said.

Is this for real? Am I going to be reborn into a normal human being? Can I live my life in a new way perhaps? This feeling dwelling within me in these moments...I didn't get to have this back then when i controlled darkness....I see so this is what the humans called "feelings".This excitement...

A light, a warm, light the soul is about to be reborn.

A new world for a new born baby. Little did they know that baby isn't normal. I'll explain why he's still not normal it's because of his enraging power that still dwells within him.

"Oooohh look hon, our baby is sooo.. Cute what should we name him?" an anonymous voice said.

"Based on his reaction we should name him Klotsuo Hikari, so that when he grows up he can bring people to light where darkness prevails." a manly voice said.

"Ohh that's cute..!" a woman's voice I guess?

-------------------------------------

Chapter 3:The New Beginning
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Please leave a rating and a good feedback :D
Sorry this chapter is shorter than the last one this has:
580 words soo.. Yeah
                                                  >> Hikari OUT<<