A beast never learns Pt.2

From behind the throne came another manotaur.This one was WAAAAY bigger then the other ones.He had blood red eyes,a lot of scarres and was even more buffed.

   Pacifica,like anyone would,was hiding behind Dipper.

   "Who,what,how is that?!"she asked,complety dumbounded.

   "This is Leaderaur.And he is not happy."he wispered back.

   "WHO DARES COME INTO THE LAYER OF THE MIGHTY MANOTAURS?!'

   "This dude has some major problems."wispered Pacifica.

   Hearing this,Leaderaur looked down to see...two humans?For once he was actually kind of curios,but he needed to still look like a threat to them.

   "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME?!"he asked.

   Dipper tought that,maybe,the leader of the manotaurs will remember him.So,he went ahead and took some steps forward,confidently.

   As he got closer,he came to a stop and kneeled,his head low.

   "We are sorry for disturbing the peace in your sanctuary"he started,hearing Pacifica's gigles in the background"but we came here to ask for help."after this he stood up and looked straight at him and said"A lot of you here won't know or remember me,but I was once on of you.My name is Destructor."

   After the speech that made Dipper want to kill himself with just how bad it was in his eyes,he saw the look of shock on the creature's face.After a time in,he spoke.

   "Destructor?I...you were the one that saved us,right?"asked the leader,trying to remember an old forgotten memory.

   "Yes.Yes I was."

   After hearing this,the giant manotaur understood that he was talking to one of his own,he started showing less agresion towards him.

   "Destructor.What brings you back here?"

   "Leaderaur,we are here to ask for help."

   "And what would that be?"he asked,quiet intrigued by his companion.

   "The town is being attacked.The people there need your help."

   "What is attacking it and why should we want to help?"

   "Around seven Gremgoblins.And can't you do me a favor?For old times sake?"

   The giant creature thought this through.His manotaurs could take on this threat no problem,plus it would be fun.

   "My manotaurs haven't beat anything up in a while and we're low on jerky,so we accept."

   Leaderaur stood up and,with one warcry,he and all manotaurs started running to the village.

   Pacifica looked at Dipper,completly dumbfounded.

   "You.Explain.Now."she said,demanding an answer.

   "Just wait a bit."he responded while on his phone,looking for Blubbs' number.

   After a verry short phone call in witch he said for all the people to wait in theyr houses and gather all theyr jerky,he closed the phone and looked back at Pacifica while starting to walk back to the city.

   "Can you explain it now?"asked Pacifica,getting annoyed by not knowing what the hell just happened.

   "Those creatures there were manotaurs.Half verry buffed man half hairy something.Never figured it out.Anyways,back when I was twelve,I got in a mid-life crysis about how much of a wimp I am.

   And then I met Chutzpar.He took me under his wing and helped me become stronger.Of course tomorow I couldn't move because of cramps.

   At the end of the day they wanted me to kill a peacefull creature because it liked non-manly stuff.I spared it and understood that these guys are jerks."

   "Then how come you go straight to them when you have such an important problem at hand?"

   "Well,I thought that maybe they canged after you-know-what-"

   "You can say Weirdmagedon.The law changed."

   "Oh.That makes sense.Well,I thought that after Weirdmagedon they changed theyr belives and I was right."

   "So it was blind luck?"

   "Bingo."

   As they got closer to the town,they could see more and more Gremgoblins flying away and hear the cheers of manotaurs.As they got out of the forest,they saw people thanking,giving handshakes and jerky to the manotaurs.

   But an even more happy sight was Durland and Blubbs hugging theyr daughter.

   "So,job well done?"asked Pacifica while looking at Dipper.

   "Job well done."

   And with that they went back to Pacifica's house.

   Hello guys!I am back!I finally got the motivation to start writting this more and more.Also,I need help.Can someone give me an ideea for a little adventure to make Dipper think of Pacifica as a powerfull person who could go on adventures alone.

Thanks for reading and bye!