Another one?!

(A/N) sorry this took so long to get out but here is the story

your  POV

"WHAT?!" We yelled and Ravel jumped a bit at us. "You mean to tell me that i am a pure blooded devil?" I asked and she nodded her head yes. WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING?! I Did not want to tell you cause if i did you might do something stupid WHAT COULD I DO THAT'S SO DAMN STUPID THAT YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I REALLY AM?!  Thana stayed quiet after that. I let out a sigh and turned around. "ive got to go ill talk to you later Ravel." I said as i stepped off the building and started going to the park.

Raynare's POV

"You mean to tell me that i am a pure blooded devil?" (Y/n) said and Ravel nodded. He stayed quite for a while then i heard it "WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING?!" (Y/N)? i did not tell you cause if i did you might do something stupid that sounds like Thana "WHAT COULD I DO THATS SO DAMN STUPID THAT YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I REALLY AM?!" Thana didnt reply. He let out a sigh and turned around."ive got to go ill talk to you later Ravel." he said then stepped off the roof and i saw him head towards the park. i looked towards Ravel and sent her a glare. "i have to tell you something and you must not tell (Y/N)" She said taking a step back. something to tell me that i cant tell (Y/N)? this doesn't sound right. "What is it?" i asked trying to find out if i should tell him or not. She walked to me and looked me in my eyes and i could tell this was serious. "I didn't tell him everything." She said as i started getting angry for her holding out on information. "He is a unique case in the demon world." Ravel said and i was confused. "What do you mean 'Unique' case?" i asked her and she gained a sad look. "He's a pure blooded devil mixed with fallen angel blood." She said and i was even more confused. "If he is a pure blooded devil then how does he have fallen angel blood?" i asked and she looked like she was about to break down. "He was experimented on. Well his mother was experimented on while she was pregnant with him. A month after (Y/n) parents found out that they will have a child his mom was taken one night by some devils that were i guess you could say exiled. They were exiled because they were experimenting on demons so the great devil king had them exiled. The somehow came back and got (Y/n)'s Mom and injected fallen angel blood inside her but instead of being inside his mom all of the fallen angel blood was transferred to (Y/N). his dad had found the devils and killed them but he was too late and he couldnt do anything about the fallen angel blood. So basically (Y/n) has the power of a fallen angel and a pure blooded angel." She said with tears coming out of her eyes. Those bastards how could they do that to somebody unless they were... "(Y/N)!!!" i yelled finally finding out what they did to him or planned to if his dad stopped them in time but i cant risk it.  Ravel looked up confused "What's wrong?" she asked wiping tears off her face. "We have to go get (Y/N) if what im thinking is right then he could possibly kill us all by accident." I told her. "What are you talking about?" she asked standing up. "Ill tell you on the way now come on we have to hurry before something happens. if he gets pissed of one more time then we are all fucked."

Your POV 

I was walking to the park and i was thinking. maybe i should have stayed and tried to talk to Ravel more after all we are childhood friends not to mention she's pretty hot. then i was stopped by someone yelling at me. "HEY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! REMEMBER ME!?" I looked behind me and saw hyoudou. "i dont have the time for this shit" i said and continued walking. "WHAT YOU SCARED TO FIGHT!? ILL JUST GO TRACK DOWN THAT FALLEN ANGEL BITCH AN-" He didnt get to finished cause i rushed forward a kicked him in the chest and launched him back. "Thats more like it. after i beat your ass im gonna go check up on raynare if you know what i mean." THAT"S IT!!!!

(A/N) ok guys this is the end of the chapter now i feel like i wrote this one differently than the other chapters but i dont know so just let me know. And i know about the people who gonna bitch and moan about how issei does not act like that i know he doesnt i just made him that way to advance the story. Yeah you guys should be hooking up soon so just wait for it it should be in like 2 chapters. But that was it hope you enjoyed if not then FUCK YOU im just kidding you can think whatever you want about my stories just no hater comments Im out to go finish writing From hell which i hope will be out either today or tomorrow.