A day to remember

Now i know your confused about the title mostly about the 'rating game' part but im just going to say that it will be against riser's and somebody else's house.Alright so let's get right into this long awaited chapter.

Previously on From The Ashes

"Maybe ill just go and get that red dragon perv." She said and i closed my eyes and smirked. "You should not have done that."

Now back to your regularly scheduled program

NO POV

Y/n closed his eyes and rocks started to get pulled off the ground and lightning started to form around him. He was surrounded by a light aura and his hair started to rise. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He started to yell as his hair flickered between (h/c) and crimson. As the change was happening you could feel the ground shaking as if it was scared or...excited. He let out one final shout and a flash of red was seen before disappearing and in it's place stood a transformed Y/n. "This is super Y/N. Let's get started shall we." Y/n said crossing his arms. He looked back at the other two "You guys should get out of here. Things just got real." Y/n said turning back and walking towards his opponent. "Like some flashy colors are gonna make you any stronger. I'll finish this here and now!" She yelled charging at him and throwing a punch only for y/n to vanish and appear with his fist in her gut making her cough up. "Omae wa mou shindeiru" Y/n Said before vanishing and appearing behind her with his palm against her spine " Nani?!" She yelled before feeling a pressure pass through her spine and pass by her heart. Y/n then turned and walked away. "What you scared now?!" She yelled rushing at y/n. He turned around only to be meet with a punch to his face that didn't do anything to him. Then she coughed up blood and collapsed. Y/n sighed and powered down "You weren't worth the energy." He said walking to the girls who decided to stay. "NANI!!!!!" They both yelled then rushed over to him. "W-What did you do...How did you do that?" Ravel asked and Raynare nodded showing She wanted to know too. The male sighed "I put a small amount of my energy inside her and told it to damage her insides but not to the point where she would die but..." He stopped as he looked back seeing her torso rise and fall slowly. "What was that power you used? I've never seen it before." Raynare asked making the young male think on the subject a bit then shrugged"I honestly have no idea." The young male said making the girls sweat drop. "What does he mean he doesn't know?" The girls thought shaking their heads. He walked by them to the door. "so we going inside or not?"

Timeskip

"Riser does not want such angel filth in his presence begone thot." A dumbass piece of shit said in third person pissing Y/n of. You could tell because of the steam emanating off his body. "I would advise you take that back before i turn you into a wingless bird." Y/n said clenching his fists so hard that they were bleeding. "Like you could do anything to riser." He said smirking and groping one of his pieces pissing me off even more. "THAT DOES IT!" Y/n yelled before his fist was covered in red aura and he vanished only to appear before of riser punching him and launching him out of the house. He walked towards riser leaving a crimson aura behind him like fire. Soon the aura covered him and then it dissipated leaving him in the form he was earlier but the light aura was now one of crimson. Black Lightning was seen flashing in the aura around his body. "I am usually a kind, easy going guy but... one thing i do not tolerate IS WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT RAYNARE!!" Y/n yelled releasing a shockwave and his body buffed up and he got bigger.(You are now like 8 foot 9) He dashed forward and grabbed riser by his face and a flash of crimson was seen flashing in his hand showing that he blasted riser point blank in his face. He then made a ball of energy in his other hand and put it to riser's stomach. He let go of riser at the same time as shooting the ball of energy blasting him away. He walked towards riser as he struggled to stand up "H-how did you become so strong...i should be invincible" Riser said looking up showing flames covering his face. "HAHAHAHAHA I'll put you out of your misery" Y/n said aiming his hand at him. "Raynare you have to stop him. I don't like him that much but he's still my brother please." Ravel asked Raynare with tears in her eyes causing Raynare to sigh and start walking towards Y/n. "Y/n look at me." She said and he stopped and looked at her "Now i want you to...

ALRIGHT guys so that's the end of this chapter and im gonna leave it to you to choose the path you want to walk.

A. Kill Riser and be done with him But you will also lose Ravel unless you do something to change her opinion of you

or

B. Spare him and basically become the master of him which makes you the master of his peerage 

The choice is yours young readers. Other than that i hope you enjoyed and i will talk to you guys later