Just A Story

"So you're telling me that Mr. Wintom are the betrayer?" Blossom closed her locker and looked at her bestfriend, Brick "yes, Blossom. The book you gave to me tells too much hint" Brick said while reading the book.

"Too bad, Brick. Don't make some random conclusion" Blossom flicks Brick's nose and earned a whined.

"So he's not? Then who is the betrayer?" He asked and started to move since Blosssom already walking. "You think I will give the spoilers? The book tells all, Brick" she snickered so Brick pouted.

'Damnn... Cute' Blossom's heartbeat increased once she saw the action. She wondered if her face is pink.

"Uhh earth to Blossom? You there?" Brick waves his hands in front her face and she back to the reality. "Yeah. We better hurry or else the teach' will mad" she rushed to her class, leaving Brick behind.

Soon she arrive, perfect timing as she sat on her chair the teacher arrived. "Good morning students, aren't we having a beautiful day?" The teacher, Ms. Keane asked her students and some of them answered her including Blossom.

But deep down in her heart she was thinking about Ms. Keane. Why Ms. Keane always teaching her. 'I mean like since kindergarten untill now she is here' blossom was frustrated about this teacher. As ms. Keane are rambling about nature, Brick came  and apologize "sorry I'm late", "why are you late, mr. Jojo?" She asked and Brick sighed.

"I was reading. And lost track of time" she nodded and let him go. Blossom remembered she and Brick had the same classes! So she facepalm to herself, as Brick sat on his seat which is beside Blossom, she said "sorry for leaving you" she whispered and Brick playfully glared at her, she knew it "you need to do something for your apology" he said and Blossom sighed "what do you want?" He smirked "You need to tell me about the betrayer" Blossom rolled her eyes

"Alright. The betrayer is female, she just used her kindness so that everyone didn't suspect she's the betrayer. She is always with the hero of the story so yah that's it" blossom explained and Brick was thinking something "wait, you didn't tell me who she is" Brick told her and now Blossom smirked "you asked me about the betrayer not who is the betrayer,  so nu uh" she flip her hair without ms. Keane know.

"Aww man! I hate you" Brick pouted "stop being a cute boy, Brick" Blossom teased him while holding the urge to hug him.

The laughed silently and concentrate to Ms. Keane teaching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*KRINGGGGGG*

"Okay class! You are free to go" ms. Keane said made the class cheered. Blossom and Brick stood up and talked until they reach to their locker. "So here's the deal, if you finish reading 200 books I will tell you my INCREDIBLY BIG FAT secret" Blossom challenged Brick and you know brick won't back down. "Alright, if I can't what's my punishment?" Brick smirked and Blossom grinned "you need to buy me anything I want for 10 months!"

Brick gaped starting to count his money if he lose, Blossom giggled and closed his jaw. "Blossom!" A very pitch voice interrupt them and they saw Dexter.

"Shit!" She accidentally cursed and hid behind Brick. "What do you want?" Brick glared at Dexter and he snickered. "My Blossom, of course" he glared back to Brick but Brick didn't move "your Blossom? Last time I recall she is single" Brick smirked

"I'm trying" Dexter rolled his eyes and it was hilarious "too late, Dex. Brick is my boyfriend" Blossom voiced and all students who heard it gasped.

And now the rumors spread. "you're joking right?" Dexter hesistatly asked and Blossom shook her head still blushing. But, Brick still in shocked. He can't think. 'Blossom said we are couple?' His face became red 'but I need to be responsible, I have to help her! Move Brick!' He heard Dexter said "well, prove it!"

Brick's mind stopped, he didn't know what to do. "Alright" Blossom gulped and pulled Brick's collar before she did something "kiss me" she whispered for him and she kissed.

Blossom had stole his first kiss. Both of them are red, Brick melted in the kiss, his hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her, he kissed back and made out in front of everyone.

People were speechless, some took pictures or records some stayed there and watched. They ended in 5 minit for oxygen "that was... Great." Brick whispered to her ear and she giggled.

"Well four-eyes, you can get out from Bloss's life" brick put his hand on Bloss shoulder and smirked, Dexter was fuming red. He stomped away.

Both of them giggled and happily went to their next class.