Chapter One

Sleeping With Sirens ft. MGK- Alone

Zulu:

"Zulu alpha said you needed us," Jason said as I walked out of my room. Austin and Jose with him. They had been waiting.

"Yeah, we need to cross into Fire Rose territory and find the former alpha he's our next target," I answered coldly getting right to business.

"Former Alpha? Not the current one?" Austin asked.

"Nope. The alpha said former,"

"What's the plan?" Jose asked. He's a lot like me this way. Never question the Alpha's orders.

"Find out if he stays in the packhouse or if he has his own place now. I want to know what he does now. How he spends his free time. If he's guarded or not. We need to get him at night. No need to alarm his precious boy,"

"So, twenty-four-hour surveillance?" Jose chuckled.

"Slight problem," Jason said bringing up the blueprints of their packhouse.

That hadn't been there before. There's a giant stone wall that went all around the house. Paranoid much Demario?

"One entrance," I said looking it over. The only way in is through the silver barred gate that leads to the front of the packhouse.

"We haven't done something like this yet?" Jose laughed.

"Always a first for everything," Austin added.

"Silver goes all the way around," Jason said.

"Find the blueprints to this wall and the gate. I want to know everything in it, on it, and under it,"

"The packhouse?" he asked.

"I don't need that I already know what the packhouse looks like," I said heading out.

Jason loves to do things when we're in a hurry. Not that we are right now. We have to find out what we need. They all followed me as I made my way towards the new Mc Laren R1

"I'll have them on your desk when you get back," Jason called back. The three of them heading in different directions.

I drove to my brother's place which isn't very far. He stayed near the packhouse just in case Ray needed something sniffed out or anyone went missing. All scents lead back to the house. It's a security strategy I had learned and passed on when I was out on my own.

"What up, Zulu?" my brother greeted from a window before I even walked up to ring the doorbell.

"Nothing much. I have to talk to you about something,"

Richard had once been a scrony, short, pain in my ass. Once he shifted, and after some intense training when he turned sixteen he magically became a six feet two inch muscled beast. He was kind of scary now. Grew out his beard, trims his hair down to a well-kept fade just the way Sandie likes it.

"Baby, I'm going out I'll be back in twenty," he shouted into the house.

"Be careful, lover," Sandie shouted back. I laughed making him glare at me.

"Shut up, Zulu," he growled.

"I didn't say a word, Lover Boy," I said unlocking my car. He looked down at my car and sighed.

"Let's walk, Zulu. I'm not gonna fit in your new toy," I smirked at him.

"You suck. Why are you such a big ass monster?"

"You're five eight. You're big too,"

"I fit just fine in my car," I argued.

"You said it. Your car. It's bad though. Working in the hospital is working out for you since you don't pay bills and still live in the packhouse isn't it," he mocked. He didn't understand why I got a day job.