Chapter 3

"Where's Liam?" I grumbled as I walked into the hotel room we had to move into the hotel because a tour was coming up. Harry looked up from his phone with a worried look.

"Where the fuck have you been, Niall? We've been looking for you for two hours."

"Sheesh calm down. I had to go to the store for a few thing-"

"And you went to to club didn't you?" Harry interrupted me before I could finish me. I glared at him and walked out the room, slamming the door on the way out of the room. He can be so fucking rude sometimes and he didn't need to know everything about what I did. I stormed to my room and slammed the door and jumped onto my bed, not wanting anyone to bother me anymore. Okay yeah, so I did go get drunk but I don't care anymore. Something moved beneath the blanket beside me and I sat up startled. Liam poked his head up from the pillow and smiled before laying his head back down, yawning widely.

"You're back. Are you okay Niall?" He mumbled half asleep. I nodded knowing that he was watching me and cuddled into the pillow. I was tired and my head was starting to hurt. I groaned inwardly realising that I would have a hard time making sure that I got what I needed when I needed it. Time to go into incognito mode for the first month of the tour. Liam must've understood that I wanted to stay in my own little world so he gently pulled me closer to him and cuddled into me. I rolled onto my side and snuggled as closely as could to him. It was quiet, almost too quiet. My eyes slowly closed and a blanket of darkness surrounded me and I feel asleep.

Something felt different, not bad different just unusual. I cuddled into Liam a little bit more, hoping that I could sleep a little bit more. Or not.

The screams, kicking, yelling and pain coursed through my body as the nightmare haunted every bone of my body. I gulped in my sleep and clinched my hands tightly around Liam's shirt. A scream floated around the room and I felt someone hitting my shoulder gently. I whimpered a little bit and cling more onto Liam, as he tries to wake me up with comforting words as well as rubbing my back gently. I cried quietly into Liam's shirt, slowly waking up and leaned a little bit more into his comforting touch as he rubbed my back. Someone else came into the room, not that I cared or wanted to know who they were. The horrid nightmares were back and worse than before. I ignored the hunger pains that were coursing through my stomach. I'll eat later when I wanted to.

~Liam~

Something wasn't right with Niall. I wish he would tell us what was wrong but he kept it bottled up inside him and us boys couldn't do anything but watch it eat up inside him, making him more bitter than he already was. It hurt to see him like this, maybe more so then when my girlfriend broke up with me.

~two days earlier~

I smiled at the young lady that was walking beside me, her beauty shining brighter than the setting sun that was in the distance reflecting off the river. Something was off though, she seemed nervous and not willing to talk much. My hand brushed against my pocket making sure the small box was there. Sophia stopped walking and turned to me.

"Liam, I need to talk to you about something." I stopped and looked at her. Something wasn't right. I could feel it.

"What's wrong Sophia?" I asked biting my lip. She looked down and squeezed my hand before letting go of it.

"I uh.." She paused for a second and bite her lip looking at the ground before looking back at me. "I don't think we're going to work out Liam. I'm sorry. I love you no more you need to find someone that loves you as much as you deserve to be loved." Tears sprang to my eyes and I looked away from her before speaking, trying not to cry.

"Sophia. Please don't. Is there not something that we could do that could fix this? Fix us?" We both knew the answer to that but I had to ask it just in case there was a chance that she would change her mind.

"No. I'm sorry. I do want one last kiss though." I looked down at that and put my hand into my pocket, pulling out the box.

"No I can't do that. But you should have this. It's yours anyways. At least it is now." I said quietly not looking at her but she shook her head tears in her eyes.

"No. It won't be right. Keep it for your next girl. I have to go." She pecked my lips one last time before she walked away. Her softly lips. Her spearmint breath. Her wavy hair. All of it was walking away from me. Not because she loved me but because she wanted to love someone else. Someone better then me. In her mind. A tall buff black man walked out from the alleyway and kissed Sophia on the lips before walking with her to his car. His hand on her back where my hand should be. I wanted to run after her but something stopped me. Tears fell down my cheeks and I took the box and threw it as hard as I could at the river. I heard a splash and knew it was sinking to the bottom of the river, just like my heart. Just like my hope that I had of love. It all vanished with those words that pierced through my heart breaking into a million pieces. There would no way that I could love again. Not now.

~~~

~Niall~

He was crying. He was burying his head into my chest and letting his tears soak my shirt. Harry came into the room with a frown and started typing something into his phone. He showed me what was on the screen.

"Sophia left him for another guy." My hate of that girl increased considerably. I pulled Liam closer to me and started rubbing his back gently. He needed it more than I did. I guess I didn't realise that Harry left until he closed the door quietly. Now I know why Liam was being a little bit withdrawn. We both have something to tell each other. I just found out one but I doubt anything will happen with it. No one could love such a messed up person like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha um I'm not sure if this good or not. It's probably just a rambling horrible part at the moment. Sorry. Anyways, I hope you like it.

Miranda you're a great writer. Don't let her deceive you.

Love

Ally.

Ps. Please vote and share with everyone you know. Please? I think this would be a lot of more fun also if we knew what you think. Thanks yet again for reading. I hope everything is good for you guys.

Im out! *lights turn off and falls asleep*