Chapter 1

Liam kept nudging me and it was getting on my nerves. He didn't care that he wasn't paying attention to the interviewer and his questions, and he definitely do not care about answering them either.

"Uh well, I grew up in Bradford and I have three sisters, and my parents are still married. I'm single." Not only did I force myself from rolling my eyes, I tried to not show my jealousy of his "picture perfect" life. Ugh. Zayn continued. "I, of course, love this band and I couldn't imagine something better." Thank god he was done. I sighed softy and leaned back a little bit on the couch. I was squashed in between Harry and Liam and I was ready to go home and sleep. The familiar pain was coursing through my body and I knew I was gonna get grumpy soon. This interview better end soon.

"Niall Horan, the silent one. How are you?" I jumped a little bit, coming back to reality.

"I'm good. Thank you." I said as politely as I could hold myself to being nice.

"You're the Irish lad, correct?" the guy asked. I do have an Irish accent for a reason.

"Yeah I'm the oddball in the group." I answered honestly.

"But we love him a lot." Harry said smiling wide and gave me big side hug. Louis agreed with a mighty yell of "of course we do. " Everyone laughed and I looked over at him, shaking my head.

"So we've heard about from everyone recapping their past, yet no one knows anything about your past. So what happened that you aren't willing to talk about?" The boys got quiet quickly and looked down at their hands. They knew, of all things to ask, never to ask about my past. Ever. I took a shaky breathe to keep from getting mad and looked at the man fully into the eyes.

"There is nothing that the world or you need to know of my past, thank you. I think we should move onto something else now." I stated close to gritting my teeth. The audacity that some people had, thinking that they could do whatever they wanted to and think that they would get a great reward for what ever they did.

Ten minutes later, I was the first person to shake the interviewers hand and walk off to the side so the boys could follow. Harry put a gentle hand on my shoulder as we waved to the audience and kept I there as we walked off into our dressing room. The anger was showing now as I threw my punch down on the table in front of me. Liam pulled me back from the table and hugged me. The rest of the boys hugged me from behind and we stood there for a couple minutes. No one talking, moving just hugging me gently. After a while I relaxed and the boys got ready to go on a boat that Louis' friend had let him borrow.

"Niall, are you coming with us?" oh sure now you ask me.

"No. I'm just gonna go home." I answered and looked at them. Liam frowned a little bit but he nodded.

"But Niall..." Louis pouted. "Pwease?" he can be ridiculous sometimes.

"I'm sorry Louis. I'm not into doing something right now. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I hugged all of them and then followed one of the other guards that Paul had assigned me.

I must've fallen asleep on the way to my house because I was woken up by the guard shaking me. I lived separate from the other boys but I wasn't too far away from them. I wanted it that way, that way they wouldn't know. I thanked the guard and closed my door and quickly took off my shoes. The pain was worse and it was spreading throughout my body. It ached to walk, to breathe, to function and I could only solve the problem with some medicine and something I learned to love. I grabbed the bag on the counter and placed the contents into my mouth and then quickly grabbed some water and the medicine prescribed to me and added it to the mixture that was just put into my body. No since in going back now. Minutes later, laying on my comfortable bed, sleep over came me, what ever the drugs were.

There was no telling what was going to happen in the future but one thing was for sure, my life would be full of untold secrets that will never be told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's a little but short but it's just the beginning of the book. Some day in the future they will get better.

Miranda is amazing at editing so all that credit goes to here. Love you bestie.

Hope you enjoy it. Please comment, vote and share this book with your friends. :)

Ally and Miranda