Hammy's Home: 1

Hi, if you don't know who I am, I am Hammy. I am a Short Hair Dwarf Hamster. I live with 3 other hamsters, Tammy, Cheesy, and Chip. Cheesy and Chip are big bullies. They bully me because I'm a little dwarf hamster. I don't know why Tammy and I can't have a cage to ourselves.  I've been living with them for almost 6 months and they still bully me. They don't bully Tammy because she's a girl and I think Cheesy likes her. Tammy tries to stand up for me but they don't listen.

                      It is almost time for dinner and our owners haven't fed us yet. Usually I eat last because they hog the food and don't let me get any. Sometimes I don't get any because they eat it all on purpose. Tammy sometimes saves me a piece of lettuce because she knows I haven't eaten all day. I'm also a dwarf and I don't eat that much that's why we dwarfs are very small.  My mom was a dwarf and my dad was an orange Syrian hamster. They died from a disease called wet tail. Good thing our owners cleaned our cage before we could get it. I was only 2 months old when they died. Tammy was 4 months old.

                 Later that day I decided to get on my wheel because I love to run and I have a lot of energy. " Hello Dwarf. " , Cheesy said. I ignored him because I knew he was trying to tease me and bully me. " Listen to me when I'm talking to you, you Dwarf." Cheesy always calls me dwarf. I'm use to it because he calls me that almost everyday. " What do you want Cheesy?", I said.  You know I don't like it when you call me dwarf. " Who cares what you want.", said Cheesy. " Just leave him alone Cheesy.", Tammy said. " Aww baby dwarfy needs his big sissy to stand up for him?", said Cheesy. "You're just a little baby coward dwarf and that's all you'll ever be."   "Don't listen to him Hammy.", said Tammy. He's just jealous because you can actually fit onto the wheel.  We both laughed and then we burried ourselves into our little cosy peanut shaped house to sleep in.