Another One Of Hammy's Days: 2

Today I hope Cheesy and Chip don't bully me. I'm not in the mood for that again.  Our owner is filling up our food bowl with lettuce and seeds. She places 4 tiny pieces of cheese down one for each of us.  As I get up to get my treat Cheesy hurries up and stuffs two treats right in his mouth.   "That's my treat!", I said angrily.  "Too bad so sad.", Cheesy said.  "Here, you can have mine ,Hammy.", said Tammy.  Thank you , Tammy. 

              It is now time for us to go in our hamsterball.  She picks us up one by one and places us in our ball. My ball is orange, Tammy's ball is white, Cheesy's is yellow, and Chip's ball is purple.  I like to roll around in the kitchen because there is a lot of room for me to go as fast as I can go and it's super slippery which makes it a lot of fun.  Just then I go around the corner, Chip runs right in front of me.  Tammy rushes over and says, "Are you alright, Hammy?"  I answered, "I don't know."  "Why did you have to do that, Chip.", said Tammy.  "That could of had been very dangerous.", she said.  "Who cares, he's just a dwarf, dwarfs are useless they don't even watch where they are going.", said Chip.

                         Our owners put us back in the cage.  I said, "Goodnight ,Tammy, I don't feel that good."   "Goodnight ,Hammy, hope you feel better soon.", she said.