✞ Chapter One ✞

First off I wanna say that I dedicate this whole book to @janosbaby bc her book 'Psycho' (which you should check out if you love Luke Brooks like I do) has inspired me to write this!

Also, when I copy a few stuff from her I'll obviously give her all the credit. 👏👑🏆

Okay, well, I'll get started! 😂✌️

✞✝✟✞✝✟✞✝✟✞✝✟✞✝✟✞✝✟

Nichole

"Get away from me you fucking psychopath! Get away! I hate you!" I yelled, in fear and hate.

"What did you call me?"

The boy spoke threw gritted teeth.

"A psychopath! Didn't you hear me you crazy lunatic?!" I yelled as I heard another ear piercing scream.

"Oh Nichole, you'll wish you have never did that." The boy spoke, with an evil twisted smirk on his face.

"W-what do you mean b-by that?" I stuttered out, trying not to sound scared but horribly failed.

While he was creeping closer to me I heard once another ear piercing scream, and another, and another.

I woke up, sweating, and panting. Luke came into my bedroom, correction, more like ran into my room like a psychopathic clown is chasing him.

"Are you ok? What happened? Who did it? Huh?!" He screamed bloody murder.

"Luke! Holy fuck! Yes, I'm ok, I just had another dream that's all." I screamed at first but then calmed down.

"More like nightmare babe." Luke corrected me and kissed my forehead.

{A/N Just to let all of you know, Luke and Nichole are NOT dating, they just flirt with each other a lot and they're best friends}

"Lukey? What time is it?" I asked, still wanting to be in deep slumber.

"Uh, 6:14 am." Luke answered. I nodded my head to thank him and then started to doze off, trying to sleep.

"Gurl, scoot yo ass over!" Luke yelled at me, trying to sound like an American but failed, not miserably, but he still failed. I giggled at his attempt and scooted over. He crawled into my bed and laid right next to me.

"Come here Nichole." Luke patted for me to come and cuddle with him, and so I did. May I add that Luke is an amazing cuddlier? Well I just added it and there's no taking it back now.

"Luke, your a better cuddlier then Luke The Stuffed Penguin." I whispered.

"It's because I'm the real deal darlin." Luke told me while I giggled into his chest.

"We have to get ready for work Lukey." I said, even though I don't really want to go today, but I have to.

"But I just- I don't- why can't we take the day off?" Luke whined, like I said I want to but I can't.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, you know you and I can't miss a day of work, the institution needs the both of us." I scolded him.

"Yeah, I know, you say that every time I ask if we could skip a day." He laughed.

"Today is for real though, I have a new patient to take care of, and you have to help guard the institution with the others." I simply told him and then got off my bed and walked towards my closet.

"Ok fine." Luke sighed and walked out of my room.

"BE READY BY 7 HEMMINGS!" I yelled bloody murder. Thank goodness we live on a hill (which means we don't have neighbors) or I would feel horrible for the neighbors because Luke and I always yell or blast our music horridly loud. As I got my scrubs out of my closet I heard Luke starting to sing, in my opinion, his voice is angelic, some times I cuddle with him at night and have him sing to me so I can fall asleep.