☹ Chapter Five ☹

{ I dedicate this chapter to my new wife 😂 ,cliffordofmuke , yes this is my main account 👌 }

Recap

"Mm. Red, lace, panties." Ashton moaned into our kiss. I scrunched my nose and stopped kissing his plump lips.

"You had to say panties." I questioned.

"Oh yeah. You never liked the word, panties." Ash chuckled.

"You remembered." I smiled and smashed my soft lips on his plump ones. I heard a knock on the door, Ashton and I sighed in annoyance.

"Yes?" I questioned with a little bit of sass in my voice.

"Could you open up please? It's a little urgent Nichole." I heard a very familiar voice say.

End of Recap

-

Nichole

"Mum?" I asked in complete shock.

"That right. Now, open up the door sweetie." She said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Mum go away! I have to take care of a patient." I rudely replied. I looked down at Ashton and started kissing his perfect jawline. It's perfect, but not as perfect as Michael's. Why am I comparing him to Michael?! I'm such a bitch.

"I'm not going anywhere honey." Mum lightly chuckled. I stopped kissing Ashton's jawline and sighed in annoyance, I'm starting to think I have a problem with sighing in annoyance. Ashton rolled his eyes and bit on his bottom lip.

"Mother, I will have security escort you out of this building." I smirked.

"You wouldn't." Mum asked in shocked.

"Try me." I chuckled.

"Fine! But I will be coming back after your work ends." She said and most likely left.

"I'm sorry Ash." I apologized.

"Make it up to me." Ashton whispered in my ear.

(A/N I'm sorry but I don't really feel like writing smut right now but I'll probably write it later)

-

We were panting, trying to get our breath back.

"Back in high school we used to take it slow." Ashton commented he then repositioned his arm that's under my head.

"What do you mean by it?" I asked.

"It, by our retaliation ship." Ashton said.

"I wasn't ready to have sex, but you Mr. Irwin, you were always ready. You were practically horny 24/7." I told him. He then chuckled and shook his head.

"You always had your red lipstick on and in parties you always wore high heel stilettos." Ashton giggled.

"I probably looked like a dumb slut back then." I laughed at myself. Ash shook his head no.

"Had a job downtown working the servo. Had me waiting in line couldn't even let go." He said.

"'I never wanted to be that guy who didn't even get a taste." He chuckled.

"Well, you gotta a taste. But it's time to put our clothes on." I giggled. I got up from the a surprisingly comfortable ground and started to search for my undergarments. Once I found them I quickly put them on and started searching for my scrubs. Ashton sighed and got off of the ground so he could also find his clothes or institution outfit if you want to be exact.

"Do you remember what today is my love?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Happy birthday Ash." I smiled.

"I'm 20. I can't believe I'm fucking 20." He sighed. I walked over to him, stood on my tiptoes and hovered my lips above Ashton's ear.

"In a few days I'll be 20 too, then I'll be old like you Ash." I lightly giggled.

"I'm not that old meanie." Ashton whispered. I laughed and then my laughter died down. I put my arms around Ashton's neck and hugged him tightly but not that tight.

"What are you doing Nichole?" Ashton asked in curiosity.

"I missed this. I missed us. I missed you Ashton." I breathed out.

"I'm not going anywhere my love." He muffled into my shoulder. I could just feel the smile on his face.

"I'm not going anywhere either." I said.

Third Person Point of View

"I'm not going anywhere either." Nichole muffled into Ashton's chest.

"I know." Ashton whispered, making sure Nichole didn't hear him, and she didn't. Nichole pulled away from Ashton's warm chest and just stared at the carpeted ground that was all around her. Ashton sighed, thinking about when they come back and when the demon comes back. They told Ashton that they'll leave him alone -for today- just to be with Nichole. But that's only because he practically begged them.

"Nichole, I-I have something really important to tell you." Ashton slightly stuttered, scared of what the girl in front of him reaction will be when he tells her.

"Hmm?" She hummed. Ashton breathed in and then out, trying to calm down his nervousness.

"I'm possessed by a demon, I also have these voices inside of my head that are kind of like an assistant to the demon. I don't really know but anyways, they left me alone for today since I practically begged them. I'm afraid that when they come back, I'm not going to be able to stop them. They might hurt you horribly, and like I said, I-I won't be able to stop them." Ashton said. He was truly afraid, afraid of what she was going to say. But Nichole didn't know what to say, nor do.

"Is that why you're in here?" Is what she could only think of to say. Ashton looked down to his feet, trying to act like they were the most entertaining thing in the whole world.

"Yeah. They're the only reason why I'm stuck in this hell hole." He muttered once he took his eyes off of his shoes.

"I'm so sorry Ash." Nichole whispered and took a step forward only to embrace Ashton with the hug that he always loved.

"Your angels defeated my demons, but when you left, your angels left, and my demons stayed. My demons grew stronger, and stronger everyday. Then, my demons took over that one day. Your angels were'nt there to defeat my demons." Ashton silently sighed.

"Ash?" Nichole asked while she buried her head into the curly headed boys chest.

"Yes my love?" Ashton asked, pulling away from Nichole.

"I-I still love you." Nichole indicated. Ashton stared long and hard into Nichole's eyes, trying to tell if she was lying about how she still loved him, and she wasn't. Ashton took inhaled the oxygen around him and then out-haled. The curly headed boy licked his chapped lips so he wouldn't mush those five important words together due to the uncomfortable dryness of them. It was a habit of his to mush his words together when his lips were either chapped or dry.

'I still love you too." Ashton smiled.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

OH MY FUCKING GOD

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER

AND IM ALSO SORRY THAT ITS TURNING INTO A SAPPY FANFIC

IM ACTUALLY GONNA TRY TO SPICE THINGS UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😂👌

Ily all who are still reading this peace of shit that you would call a fanfic 💕⭐️

BY THE WAY, I ACTUALLY WANTED TO UPDATE THIS ON ASHTON'S BIRTHDAY IF YOU COULDN'T TELL

OKAY BYEEEEEE