☤ Chapter Six ☤

1) I'm going to start writing in third person point of view more often bc honestly it's more fun and it's easier for me to write it like that

2) I really like the first paragraph (not in the recap, silly) 💕🔫

Recap:

"I-I still love you." Nichole indicated. Ashton stared long and hard into Nichole's eyes, trying to tell if she was lying about how she still loved him, and she wasn't. Ashton took inhaled the oxygen around him and then out-haled. The curly headed boy licked his chapped lips so he wouldn't mush those five important words together due to the uncomfortable dryness of them. It was a habit of his to mush his words together when his lips were either chapped or dry.

"I still love you too." Ashton smiled.

First Person

Ashton woke up, clutching to his stomach and had hot tears pouring out of his eyes. He wanted to scream out in pain, but they didn't allow him to do so. His hot tears were soon replaced with blood. The poor boy was crying out blood.

Meanwhile, Nichole was peacefully taking a shower, having flashbacks about the time when they were all in high school, before Ashton was possessed by demons, when Calum and Michael were still alive, before she moved, before all of the shit that's happening in her life right now. The sound of the washroom door closing snapped Nichole out of her thoughts.

"I'm just gonna take a quick piss and then I need to use the shower. So, hurry up please." Luke told her while he started to undo his belt buckle.

"And what happened to your toilet and shower Hemmings?" She asked while getting all of the conditioner out of her hair.

"It smells nicer in here and your shampoo and conditioner makes my hair softer." Luke said. Nichole walked out of the shower and turned off the nice and perfectly warm water. She went to grab her towel and remembered that it was in front of Luke. She slowly walked in front of Luke, trying to cover up her boobs with her arms and succeeding, that was until one of her arms slipped off -due to the water the was still on her arms and boobs- she had to reach for her towel.

"Why hello there." Luke quickly muttered while staring at her boobs.

"Luke, please stop staring at my boobs." Nichole sighed and grabbed her towel.

"Can I stare at your ass?" He asked. He was slightly getting a boner from the naked girl in front of him but shook out the thoughts of him on top of her while feeling every inch of her bare and naked skin.

"No you weirdo." She laughed.

"What about your vagina?" He jokingly asked.

"No you pervert! Now get away!" Nichole pushed him away since he was all done taking a piss and had his pants pulled up. She closed and locked her washroom door so Luke couldn't get in.

Ashton

They were back. They're going to hurt everyone and everything. They told me they weren't gonna hurt Nichole because they wanted to wait till the very end. They left me on the cold solid ground, wondering when the end was going to be.

"The end is soon Ashton." They said.

"Don't hurt her!" I begged. Their shadows were staring at me, staring straight into my eyes, feeding off of my fear.

They were tall and scary looking. There were three of them. One on the right side of a very massive shadow and one on the right of the immense shadow. This is the very first time they ever let me see them.

"Why wouldn't we hurt her Ashton?" They laughed.

"P-please, just d-don't touch her." I cried.

"No you dumb fool! We're gonna touch her bare skin, every single part of her. Once we're done molesting her, we're gonna kill her. We're gonna slice her throat, rip her limbs off, peel her skin off, take her insides out of her and then cook 'em. And poor little Ashton won't be able to a single thing about it." They spat. I crawled into a corner and started crying. I was rocking back and forth with tears pouring out of my eyes. All I heard was their laughter. Their laughter grew louder and louder, making me go even more insane then I already was. The shadows vanished but the laughter was still here. I clutched onto my hair and started to slightly pull on it. I kept on crying and pulling onto my hair while rocking back and forth. I did that for about 7 minuets until one of the shadows came back but it wasn't just plain black, they came back as Nichole.

"Ashton are you okay?" It asked.

"N-no." I whispered.

"Let me make you feel better Ash." It smirked. I shook my head no and it just laughed.

"C'mon, I know you want me to make you feel better, Daddy." It whispered. It strutted over to me, making sure to shake it's ass while it walked. I wanted it, I wanted her real bad.

☠☤☹☣☠☤☹☣☠☤☹☣☠☤☹☣

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry that this is so short but I honestly do not know what to write and I need ideas so if any of you guys have any ideas for this then you can either comment or message me it 😊

I wanted to update this 2 days ago (on my birthday 🐱) but then I thought that I should up day it yesterday (since it was Beau's ((Brooks)) birthday 💕) but of course I wanted to write more and I had no ideas so I just had to update today.

Anywhooooooooo,

I'm currently driving to San Francisco so yeah...

Ily all of you Psychos 👻💕🔫