Little Rant (Not an update sorry)

I'm sorry if this gets you mad and you stop reading my book but honestly, right now, I really don't care bc I'm really fucking pissed at the boys and them ignoring us for groupies -for those who don't know what groupie means: a person, especially a young woman, who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them-. But I really hope they fucking know that if they keep up with this shit then they're gonna lose a bunch of fans by this.

And I don't know if any of you guys know this but Ashton and Luke were going to a gym in their hotel and I think three fans were in that gym also but anyways, the fans asked for a picture and Ashton said "Not today." and Luke just hid somewhere but the fans could still see him. So those girls asked them both a few more times and Luke and Ashton both didn't even look up, they just fucking ignored those poor fucking girls! So those girls left. They left without a picture nor with a single hug. I know that they need alone time but they could at least give them a hug or something.

They should at least try and be nice to us because without us, they wouldn't of have been here. They wouldn't of have made an album.

I'm really disappointed with them all. They've changed. Fame changed them. And they said, "Oh, fame won't change us, we'll be the same." Hah. Weren't they wrong?

But like I said, I hope that they'll stop with the groupies and stop ignoring us or else, they're gonna lose fans, I wish that they'll get it threw their pretty little heads of theirs.

I'm sorry for my cussing and shit ✌️

If I don't update soon then don't get mad at me bc I really need time to cool down. bye guys. ily all 💕