✝ Chapter Two ✝

"Hey how do you spell 'me'?"

"M E."

"You forgot the D."

"There's no D in me."

"Not yet. "

Sorry I just had to

•••••••••

Recap

"You wanted to see me Dr. Cartridge?" I asked.

"Please Nichole, call me Greg." Dr Cartridge told me. I nodded my head and reminded myself.

"Ok, but we're getting this new patient, Ashton Irwin, and I was wondering if you could walk him to his room?" Dr. Cartridge asked me.

"Oh um uh. Yeah sure..." I trailed off.

End of Recap

Nichole

As I waited outside I gulped when I saw a a white van pull into the asylum's parking lot. It must be Ashton. I swear I've heard that name before. It's funny because my old best friends name is Ashton. The van stopped right in front of me and once again I gulped. The passenger door opened. A buff lookin man came out of the car and opened the backseat door in front of me. Another bodyguard came out of the van but this time he was holding a person. If I may add, the person had gorgeous curly hair. My breath hitched when I got a good view of his face.

It was Ashton.

My Ashton.

"Good luck, you'll need it. This dumb fuck is a fighter." One of the bodyguards told me while the other laughed and agreed.

"First off, don't wish me good luck because your the one who's going to need it with a brain like that.

Second off, don't call him a dumb fuck because all four of us now that your the real dumb fuck." I told the bodyguard that called Ashton a dumb fuck. Then I rolled Ashton to his 'room'.

-

When I got to Ashton's room I helped him out of the wheelchair and then Ash walked to his bed.

"Is that really you Nichole?" Ashton asked. I nodded my head.

"I'm glad you remembered me, if you didn't then I would have to act like I have no idea who you were." I giggled. Ashton also giggled. Him and Luke are the only boys I know that giggle.

"Do you want out of that thing?" I asked.

"Yes, please. This thing is itchy as hell." He laughed. I unhooked all of the belts to it and it fell right off of Ashton.

"So, how are you and the boys?" Ashton asked.

"Oh uh Luke and I live together. We're still best friends." I told Ash.

"What about Michael and Calum?" I was afraid he was going to ask that.

"Oh um, uh. Do you want the full story or the short story?" I asked Ashton. He shrugged his shoulders. Full story it is.

"Michael and I were dating. We loved each other, we truly did. He was my first everything. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, he was the first person I had sex with, he was my first true love. For Calum we were still best friends. He was like the brother I always wanted. I loved him to death.

It was one morning, we were all hungry and wanted some breakfast from Maccas. So, Mikey volunteered himself to go pick up some food for all of us. Calum also volunteered himself because he knew that Michael would need help to carry the food and all the other shit. So, it was about an hour after they left and they still weren't home, Luke and I were starting to get worried, since Maccas was only a few blocks away.-" I was telling Ash the story but then I got cut off.