Part 3: The Surprise

~Next Week~

Jisoo's P.O.V

After Jennie was called by manager nim she was acting weird normally she won't be using her phone to text but now, most of the time she's busy texting someone,but everytime we ask she would always say that it's only a "Friend".

Jennie's P.O.V

"Unnie why haven't we start practicing yet?" Lisa asked. " Just wait for a while,Ok?" I said. "But Unnie...."Lisa was interrupted by someone entering the room. "Oh,죄송합니다(Sorry) for being late, we had trouble on the way." Shownu said. "아니, 괜찮아 (No,It's fine)." I said. " OMG! It's Monsta X." Jisoo said. I knew she would be surprise and happy cause she's actually a fan of Monsta X but this is not the only surprise she's going to get. " So girls the reason why manager nim called me was because he wanted to tell me that we are doing a collaboration with Monsta X." I explained. " Really?!" The girls asked. I nodded

Shownu's P.O.V

"So we are going to perform as group and as duo. Me and Jennie had already decide who your partner is doing to be base on your skill in dancing, singing and rapping. Since there are only four of you and seven of us four of our member are going to perform in the duo performance and the rest for the group performance . So for the duo, Jisoo with Hyungwon , Jennie with Wonho, Rose with Kihyun, and Lisa with I.M." I explained to them. " About the song and choreography you are free to choose what song you are comfortable with." Jennie explained. " So first let's start with the group performance." I said.

"Now you can start practicing for the duo performance." I said.

JISOO and HYUNGWON

JENNIE and WONHO

ROSE and KIHYUN

LISA and I.M

~After Practice~

Jennie's P.O.V

I sated alone cause the other were out to get some drink. After a while someone approach me, I looked up and saw that it was Wonho. " Hey mind if i join you?" He asked. "Nah, i don't mind, but why are you here?" I said. "Why? Am i not allowed to be here?" he asked. " No,it's just that i thought everyone went out." I said. "Oh.. i brought water, what about you,why are you here alone?" He said. " I didn't feel like going out." I said. Me and Wonho talked a lot about ourselves, we are getting to know each other better. Normally i'm not the type that talk to people i just know about myself but something about Wonho make me feel comfortable being with him.