Part 1:Daily Life

Kim Jin Ju's(Rose) P.O.V

"Rose,get up" said one of my members. "Unnie... five more minutes..." I said lazily. " No,Now get up."said my leader. "No...unnie let me sleep." I whined. "YAH! Kim Jin Ju. Get up or were going to be late for practice."She said." Fine..."I said and got up.

   Oh.... how rude...sorry I forget to introduce myself.

안녕하세요, I'm Kim Jin Ju mostly known as Rose. I'm a member of BLACKPINK. I have two brother, Kim Taehyung or V from BTS and Kim Jong Dae or Chen from EXO. My members are Park Yeol Ra also known as Jennie she has Two brother , Park Chanyeol from EXO and Park Jimin From BTS. She is also the leader, Second Kim Ha Young also known as Jisoo she has one brother, Kim Jong In or Kai from EXO, Lastly is the maknae Kim Ji Han also Known as Lisa she has one brother, Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster From BTS. So I think that's enough for the introduction.

So I got up and took a shower, after I was done I wore my clothes for practice and went to the kitchen.

"Morning unnies, morning Lisa", I greeted them. "Morning Rose(unnie).", they replied. "Now go eat your breakfast and we'll leave when you're done", Jennie Unnie said. "Yes, unnie", I said and start eating my breakfast. After I ate my breakfast, we went to YG Entertainment. When we got there, we directly went to our practice room and start practicing our song,  As If It's Your Last.

After we were done with our practice, our manager came to the practice room. "Jennie," our manager said. "네 Manager-nim", she said. "I need to talk to you for a minute in my office.", he said."네 manager nim, I'll be right there."she replied, after that our manager left the room. "Unnie, what do you think manager nim wants to talk about?"I asked. "I don't know, but i better get going," she answered and left.

Jennie's P.O.V

After I left, I went straight to the office. When I was in front of the office, I knock on the door. "Come In." manager nim said. Then I open the door and went in. When I was inside, I saw manager nim talking to someone. "Ah.. Jennie have a sit." he said. "Thank You, so what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked. "Yes, so first let me introduce  you to someone, this is...."