Part 2: The Planning

Jennie's P.O.V

" Yes, so first let me introduce you to someone, this is Monsta X's leader Shownu." Manager nim said." Your group is going to do a special collaboration with Monsta X." He explained. "안녕하세요,Jennie imnida." I introduce myself. "안녕하세요, Shownu imnida." He said."Oh excuse me.. but if it's a group collaboration why only the two of us are here though if i may ask?"Shownu said. " So why i said it's a special collaboration is...." He explained all of the plan for the collaboration. After manager nim told us about it me and Shownu said our goodbye and left.I then went back to the practice room.

Lisa's P.O.V

After jennie unnie left, we continued to practice,after practicing i was really hungry. "Jisoo unnie, could you get me some food?I'm really hungry. " I said. "Yeah me too." Rose unnie said. "Alright, what do you want to eat?" Jisoo unnie asked. "Pizza!" We both shouted. "Fine" She said and left.

After  a few minutes I heard the door open and saw Jennie unnie.  "Where's jisoo unnie?" She asked. " She went to get some food." I said. " So what did manager nim told you?" Rose unnie asked. " Oh It's just something for our next performance." She said. After a while.  " Here's the food girls." We turned around and saw jisoo unnie holding a box of pizza and some coke. "YAY!!" Me and Rose unnie shouted. We both ran to jisoo unnie and grab the food and drink. 

Jisoo's P.O.V

" So Jennie what did manager nim said?" I asked. " Oh it's nothing just about our next performance." She replied. " Oh okay, let's eat then." I said. " Sure." Jennie said. So we both started eating. While eating Jennie's phone rang. " Oh, i'll be back." She said and answered her phone.

Jennie's P.O.V

After I left I answered my phone.

(P.S .Bold manager nim italic Jennie)

"Jennie i forgot to tell you that practice for the collaboration is next week at 2, so can you please make sure that your member is not late for practice?" 

"Sure manager nim" 

" Oh can you please help me tell Shownu? I'll send you his number" 

"Sure i'll contact him" I said.

"Thank you." 

" Your welcome." I said and hung up. 

After that i received Shownu's number. So i texted him.

" Shownu it's me Jennie. I wanted to tell you about the collaboration."

" Oh Jennie, what is it?"

"Manager nim wanted me to tell you that prctice starts next week at 2."

"Ok, Thank for the information. See you next week then."

"Ok ,see you."

After that i went back to the girls. " Is it manager nim?" Rose asked. " Yes." I answer. "But who were you texting ?" Jisoo unnie asked. " Oh Just a friend of mine." I said. " Really just a friend are you sure unnie?" Lisa said. " Yes, I'm sure and remember next week don't be late for practice because we have a lot to practice so be there at 2, understand?" I said. " 네, 우리는 이해한다(We understand)."They answered.