Part 6 : The Answer

Jisoo P.O.V

  I was really shock when he said that. " Hyungwon... I would love to go on a date with you." I Said. " He instantly look up with a smile and hug me. " Let's go to the others should we?" He said. " Yeh.. we should, don't wanna keep them waiting."

Jennie P.O.V

After we all went out, we all smiled to each other knowing what was going to happen except for one person. Who? Yep,you guessed it right. Wonho. He was still confused about what's happening. " Why are you all smiling ?" He asked. We all looked at him weirdly like as if he was some sort of alien or something. " Sorry girls he must have not understand really well about what i explained, don't worry I'll explain it to him again." Shownu said. "괜찮아( It's alright), I'll explain it to him." I said. I then explain every thing to him, after i was done explaining it to him i noticed that there was some cream on his face near his lips. " Wonho there's something on your face." I said pointing to where the cream was. " Oh.. really..?" He asked while trying to wipe the cream of his face but instead ended up smearing it because there was some on his hands too. " Here. I'll help you." I said while moving closer to him and reaching my hand to his face to clean the cream. While i was cleaning it of i accidentally looked at his at his eyes and  stared at it noticing how beautiful they are. We stayed in that position for what seems like forever until we heard jisoo and hyungwon came out from the room and seperated our self, we then walk to them seeing that they were holding hands.

Jisoo P.O.V
When we went out we saw all the guys were smiling or more likely smirking at us. " So i guess you said yes right unnie?" Rose said . " May.." I was  about to say something when the door suddenly open and there stood someone i really miss and wanting to see, we were so busy this day that we don't have time to speak to each other anymore,  and that person that stood there is...

??? P.O.V
   Today is Jisoo's Birthday i was really excited because i haven't met her in along time. We were really busy with our schedule,much less my company is strict, so we rarely meet each other. I was at a music show with my members, we were in our waiting room after our perfomance monitoring  our perfomance and other idols too. While we were monitoring,one of my members pointed out that it was jisoo's group performing. I was really proud of her,she improved a lot. After their performance, it was their collaboration with Monsta X. First was their group collaboration, they were really amazing. I thought that was the only thr only performance but turns out they also had a couple perfomance. Wait?!! What??!! How come did i not know that??!! Jisoo only told me that they had a group collaboration. And she was with Hyungwon. She has an explaining to do..

After their performance i decided to visit her to congratulate her and ask for her an explanation, when i arrived at their waiting room , i opened the door and saw that Monsta X and Blackpink was there, I look around for Jisoo and saw she was in left of the room holding hand with Hyungwon. Wait... Hold on.. am i seeing things??? Hyungwon is actually holding hand with MY Jisoo....  This cannot be happening.. Are they dating?? No that impossible, that's not allowed and i wont allow it, Nobody can date my Jisoo yet she's still a baby.