Boring!!!!!

Well after all my protesting my mother still made me attend my farther's funeral how could she? I really thought we had a good relationship until the betrayal she said that if i didn't go to my dad's funeral i wouldn't go my grandfarther's funeral.I really wanted to go so i didn't win that fight at all.The funeral was long the pastor kept speaking about how great my farther was and we all knew when i say we all knew i mean everyone at that service knew he was the total opposite.I just felt like standing and telling the stupid pastor to do a proper investigation of the person your burying isn't it a sin to lie.I mean would he rather go to hell just to make my farther look good than speak the truth about him and go to heaven i really don't get people these days. Besides what can i say the man is getting paid to do this so he might as well make it sound good.I for one was not staying to hear these lies so instead i got up and left mom didn't say i had to stay.Well i stood there outside waiting for this service of lies to end and this cute rabbit hops by and i love animals btw so i go to touch it and guess what the stupid dumb ball bit me.I was so not taking a bite from a rabbit so i ran after it then jumped to get it since it was fast and fell into a puddle of mud while the sucker got away.

  Then obviously the stupid funeral just had to end at this moment i didn't even have time to change, there were going to be cameras here soon and i was going to look stupid and my sisters would laugh at this for the rest of my life.Oh how i love this life isn't it wonderful.My head was spinning at that moment and i really needed a drink so i just left.They wouldn't miss me anyway plus i didn't even want to be here.So i went to a near by bar named Pete's Bar and got a drink.Their were a lot of dudes who were drunk and checking me out  but i didn't care because i needed a drink desperately and too most of them were old so gross.They were either senile or really really drunk.I ordered too shots of tequila and a bottle of scotch i sat drank it all down and then paid the dude and was out of there.Those drunk dudes were really freaking me out.Well this was going to be great because my mom would be even more furious that i smelt bad of alcohol , that i was drunk and that my dress was messed up and she paid a good bit of money for it so i was doomed i didn't care my head was clear and free.While i was walking back i tripped and fell to the ground but i didn't get up because only at that moment i realized i was sleepy and plus i blacked out at the same moment.