Hospital

When i woke i had a really bad head ache i mean my head was feeling like someone was just pounding on my brains.I mean I've experienced serious hang overs but this was like 10 times worse than that pain.I couldn't really see that well it was a blur but i could hear my mom calling my name and the doctor telling her give me some space to breathe and re cooperate but before she did i called out "mom!" i tried to wipe my eyes to see i was in a big white room with a lot of needles stuck in my arm. "yes Hun i'm here" my mom says i ask "where's Brittney and Charlotte?" she said that they were good but i got more injuries than they did because i tried to block them from the lash.I also asked about the driver he was good at least.I tried to remember that day of shopping with the foster twins and the accident but that was also a blur too I was just so disoriented and unattached with the world.I then asked " What day is it?" my mom replied "Its Monday you've been asleep for 2 weeks now."I don't know  but those words woke me right up and sent my brain to overdrive "What! two weeks that means i haven't drunk in that long and i haven't worked in that long i feel accomplished and nervous at that same time i mean who has been doing all the work and prepping then?" mom just said "don't worry about it honey everything would be fine" i felt i slight pinch in my butt and poof! Like that i was asleep.The second time i awoke now i was home in my room it was late and i needed to go to work a.s.a.p. I mean i had work to do.

So i got out of bed and headed downstairs everyone was downstairs eating thank the lord and they were dressed."Wow you guys woke up early ?" i said. "yea well we have to go to court yuh no!" 

"for what?" "The accident!" 

"what accident?"

"the one where we almost got killed oh yea your memory's a little bland i forgot""

"What do you mean by my memory's a little bland?"

"My memory is perfectly fine!"

"No it isn't anyways where going to court because the truck that hit us and he almost got us killed plus he was wrong."

"okay fine let me go get dressed"

"Oh no! your not going anywhere"

"what do you mean by I'm not going anywhere"

"I mean your not going anywhere you need to rest"

"Okay fine but next time I'm coming"

"Okay fine love ya ! we're going"

"Adios nice talking to you too"

Well that was awesome I had to stay here and do nothing awesome I was going to drink and  then pass out.