shopping gone bad?

Today we are scheduled to go shopping with my cousins.I know i just said schedueled we actually have one of those now because we're always busy making buisness deals and pitching new ideas talking about ideas we plan to open a clothes store in L.A. it's gonna be amazing.So we moved in about two weeks ago which is awesome i'm not really into the rich girl snobby attitude because i know how it is when your poor so i try my best to treat our staff at home good.They are all really nice we bond and connect to each other i don't ask of them to iron my clothes and etc. but they do i thank them so greatly.So right now I'm dressing for the day's occasion.

My cousins are gonna meet us in L.A they say it has the best clothes ever and i guess i believe them although i always thought it was N.Y but whatever they no best.So on our way to L.A i have a few drinks because i cut down on my alcohol in take the doctor said it's for the best and i trust him.I don't see my friends around because i'm busy but we still talk and they understand their all happy for me they keep telling me don't forget them but how can I?

And finally we reach and i see my cousins their all dressed up in gucci attire from head to toe while i'm just wearing hollister T's and jeans, chanel pumps and bag.I know my dressing with brands is a little off but i don't care i'm just being me real.They spot us and scream i almost forgot to say my two cousins are Holly and Molly  foster.Their twins their awesome and they always match.Holly screams "Hey! we missed you so much although we only met a few weeks ago." Molly  nods in agreement me charlote and brittney step out of the car and greet them.

We start at the channel store obviosly cause i'm so in love with it suprisingly.Charlote and Brit are more into Guess we all have different taste in fashion.After I spent about $8,000.00 in channel we move on.We go to this little botique called "L.A love"  it was really nice i bought some tops and jeans . We then said we'll eat cause we were starving we got reservations at a restaurant and ate then departed from each other since we were all booked for the day.

We said bye and called that a day.On our way back we were driving really fast cause we were in a hurry for a buisness meeting for the launch of our new store. But then everything went bad we collided with a trailer "Bang!"  it's silly how a good day could go bad!