oreology

Rachel sat on her usual place with a cup of coffee. Black to be specific. She was not feeling to order any sweet drink after her bitter experience from her crush.

She searched for Luke and his note but he was nowhere to be found. She missed Luke a lot. And we can conclude that their feelings were mutual.

She sipped her coffee and typed the wifi password on her phone.

A tall frame hogged the sunlight from her. She looked up to see the boy with the blue eyes and blonde hair.

"You ordered a cup of coffee and nothing else." He stated the exact words on the first note she received. "I bought you oreology." He smiled at Rachel and placed the saucer with the doughnut on her table.

"Have a seat." Rachel said with a smile.

Luke sat opposite her. "I finally found my balls." He laughed.

"Congratulations." Rachel giggled.

"Hi, I'm Luke." Luke formally introduced himself

"I'm Rachel." She smiled.

"Oh, you must be looking for this." Luke muttered and handed a piece of paper to Rachel which she accepted.

Dear; Rachel

The brunette girl, loser girl, the girl who thinks the boy who picks his nose is a liar, girl without boobs, grotesque princess, corny girl, the girl who is reading this right now, and finally Rachel.

You'll probably think I'm stupid that I'm about to do this despite that I only started talking to you 20 days ago.

Now that I found my balls, I dug up my courage to say this:

Would you take me seriously if I said I believe in love at first sight? Because I think I've fallen for you, Rachel.

Sincerely; Luke

-

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 

theres an authors note too