Chapter 3

Y/n pov

Allybear : hey pumpkin. how was your first day of collage ?

Me : hey ally bear . you wont believe what happened this boy just walked up to me and grabbed my ass.

Allybear : please tell me you did not do what know you did?

ME: you know me so well. other than that I had a great day collage way better then high school . No cares about drama its better .

Allybear: I'm glade well I don't want to keep you busy I know you have homework

Its the same every day I wake up go to class, talk to ally ,do my homework ,and then go out to sleep with the next desperate girl out there. Ally dose not know about the other girls. if she did then I would be in so much shit. Me and ally have known each other since 2nd grade. The day I saved her from troy her boyfriend. Its a long story.

It was about 9 my roommate will not be back until the next morning. She is a bigger slut then me. I put on my tightest dress and my heels . This always seems to bring out the girls just trying to fuck. Don't get me wrong I don't do this every night just the nights that my roommate is not here.

Dinah was a friend with benefits, but she tried to be serious with me but I keep telling her no. I just cant be serious with her. That would mean letting her in and getting hurt and I told myself I would never do that again.

At the party I drunk a few beers had a few snakes, and talked to a bunch of girls. These girl beautiful as ever. This one girl she had the most beautiful eyes ever and fullest lips that just made you want to suck on them all night. I'm definitely taking her home.

As the night continued this girl became more and more desirable. Her name was Lauren and she was from Miami. Let me tell you she was one great girl. Not a one night stand though. very smart and omg so sexy I'm surprised she is not taken yet. "So what's your deal. Why are you here?". I looked at her kind of shocked that she would ask that. "um well really I was bored and looking for a quick fuck". She just nodded her head and then left. Maybe I was a little to honest oh well.

It took her about I don't know 20 minutes until she came back. " Your back?" I was a little surprised she came back in such little time. "Hey don't look surprised ". She was not alone she had this girl nice ass not to bad. "You did say you were bored so I got Kate here who is also Bored". I pulled Lauren a side to talk. "Ok one how did you do that so quick second will you please marry me". She had this big smile on her face and was happy that I liked what she did."

I walked back to the girl and got to know her a little better if you know what I mean. She was a great fuck. Seeing as she did it at the party I did not bother to even remember her name. I walked out of the room and saw Lauren. She was just chilling with some guy. "Hey babe you ready". She looked at me like I was crazy but went with it."totally lets go home baby." As she started to walk I grabbed her ass. looking back at the guy she was talking with. When we got outside she turned around and kissed me. "wow can I get your number first." She bit here lip and looked into my eyes. "If that what it will take." She grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and put her number in. "There now when ever you want to talk or get bored you have me". Was this really happing did she really just? I'm not even going to argue with it.

When I got home I immediately got out my phone not wasting a second to text Lauren.

Me: hey ;)

Wifey: Are you bored already I just saw you like 20 minutes ago.

Me: No I did not get bored I just wanted to talk if your fine with that?

Wifey: Oh ok. So tell me why do you sleep around so much.

Me: ok right into the personal stuff ok I'm not scared.

Me and Lauren talked all night getting to know each other. It was a nice change in pace. Before I knew it I she had known my darkest secrets and everything about my past. She and me became close really close and really fast. a few hours pasted and I get a text blocked number.

Blocked: Y/n you probably blocked me and hate me so much but I'm so sorry for that day And I want to see you please just come and here me out I think, I think I'm in love with you. this is Mani by the way we went to high school together.

Me : ok