Chapter 9

Dinah POV 

it was midnight and I was with my cousin drinking like usual. in some unknown club around people who dot know who I am. I was about to refill my drink when I see Normani with this man. He had dark skin and a bread that barely came off his face. I was going to go up to her but then she took his hand and pulled him outside . What the hell is this girl doing, WHAT ABOUT Y/N ? They step outside and get into a headed argument about what seemed like bullshit to me. Back and forth for about 30 minutes the He smashed his lips into hers. That did not shock me what shocked me was the fact that she kissed back. I get out my phone and take a picture as quick as possible. immediately sending it to y/n, I better leave before Normani notices me.

Y/n POV 

I was on Instagram checking my status when Dinah text me she sent a photo and told me to not open until she got, but when am I ever going to listen to Dinah. I opened the picture and soon wish I had not opened it the minute I did. I sit in my room no emotions no thoughts no sound

Dinah walks in my room in a rush when she sees me in the state I was in she sat on the bed carefully like the slightest movement would break me. "Y/n" she said my name so softly almost a whisper. I get up and start folding clothes Dinah had this sad face on trying to comfort me. "Y/n just come sit down I know you are sad just-......" I look at her with a fake smile "Dj I'm fine really I just need to finish these clothes they have been sitting out for weeks". Dinah grabs my arm really hard making sure I do not move. "Y/n you cant hide this stuff from me I have known you for 2 years now".

I started to angry I don't know why  but those word annoyed me. "Dinah let me go right now". all you could hear was venom in my voice. I started to struggle tryin to make an escape from her grasp. "Y/n  just listen to me". I don't stop fighting to escape but she pulls me towards her and I soon calm down as she embraced me into a hug.. I burst into tears as she comforts me. Soon leading me to the bed and laying there whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Soon I feel my self slipping in and out of sleep, until there is only darkness and im sleeping soundly.

Normani POV 

I was so tired today was a headache all around. As walked in the front door, the atmosphere feels different. I leave my shoes at the front door, I know that y/n hates it but I can make it up to her tomorrow. I walk  into our room and its completely dark and the howls from outside filled the room. Y/N so cute when she sleeps I went over to kiss her check when she moves her cheek so that I can not lay a kiss on her cheek. Weird, I get ready for bed and as I'm walking in my room I hear whimpers, knowing it can only come from one person. I was about to go hug her but she got up running into Dinah's room. I lay in bed and cant help but let all the possible reasons for her crying to go through my head. Only falling asleep when my head stated to hurt . 

"what do I do? she s going to be up in a while". 

"I will handle it trust me Y/n if she comes near you I will mess her up". 

"I think I should just leave before I start to cry."

"No this is your house dumb ass".

I was woken up by a conversation in the kitchen. i could barely comprehend what they where saying. The sun was shining in my eyes, I got up and sleepily walked into the kitchen with only the cabinet in my sight. I sit at the table and pour me a glass of coffee and eat some cereal. I look up to see Dinah giving me dangers and Y/n hiding in her arms. Only just remembering what happened when I got home. "oh Y/n what happened to you last night why where you crying"? She looked when she heard her name but when I asked why she was crying her eyes went wide and she held on tighter to Dinah. I looked at Dinah with a confused look on my face still eating the  food in front of me. "What? did I say something wrong"? 

"You know you lost a good thing AGAIN"! At this point I was confused to the point that I got mad. I just roll my eyes at her and this seemed to piss her off to the max and she pushes me to the ground. "Next time you roll your eyes at me I will give you the worse beating you ever had". 

Thank you for reading sorry really late update but you know how it is. next week I will be on vacation so an update every day promise and I never break a promise 

XOXO