21.00 22 July

This chapter is smut. If you are not comfortable with that, skip to the end :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a feeling to be right here, beside you now, holding you in my arms..." - What a Feeling, One Direction.

Harry was the first to break the kiss.

"Wow" Townes muttered just loud enough for Harry to hear and his mouth creased into an adorable smile, showing his dimples.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." He said with a laugh.
"Are you tired love?" Harry asked moving a loose strand of hair off he face.

"Yeah." She said with a yawn.

"Let's get you to bed then." He said smiling at her. "The guest bed room is this way."

He led her down the hallway, pushed open the door and turned on the light. The room was big and had the same lovely decor as the rest of the house.

"It's lovely, thank you. Much better then the small hotel rooms were used to." She said with a laugh.

"The ensuite is through there," he pointed "Just give me a yell if you need anything."

"I guess this is goodnight," Townes said stepping closer to Harry.
"Goodnight." He said slowly pulling her into him.

"See you in the morning Styles." She said as she pressed her lips to his, with a smirk. The kiss was far more passionate than the one they'd shared earlier, full of want and lust.

Harry lifted the hem of her shirt slightly and ran his hands up the exposed skin on her back. He started walking forward, without breaking the kiss, pushing her closer and closer to the king-sized bed. She began unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it over his shoulders and onto the ground, revealing his tattooed chest. She broke the kiss for a moment just to admire how beautiful he is.

"Like what you see?" He said with a cheeky wink. He crashed his lips back into hers, licking her bottom lip, requesting entry which she happily accepted. Their tongues fought for dominance as he pulled her off-the-shoulder grey shirt over her head. Townes pulled him down with her onto the bed.

Harry cupped her breasts through the material of her bra and she let out a soft moan. She could feel his erection digging into her thigh and it was turning her on even more. Harry unbuttoned her acid wash jeans and pulled them down her legs, then doing the same to his tight black ones.

His hands reached around her back and he looked at her for approval. She nodded and with one hand he unclasped her lacy blue bra and threw it onto the floor with the rest of their clothes. He started planting kisses down her collarbone as his thumb started flicking over her right nipple. He lowered his face to her other nipple and started gently sucking on it.

He used his free hands to pull down her blue lacy panties. "Are you sure you want this." He asked with a serious expression on his face.

"Oh God yes." She moaned. He started stroking her with one finger before slipping it inside her. He added another finger and she let out a loud moan.

All too soon he pulled out and she whimpered at the loss of contact. He quickly began kissing down her breasts, to her stomach and then he moved his head between her legs and placed a kiss on the place where she needed him the most.

He plunged his tongue inside her and flicked it in and out. Townes tangled her fingers into his hair, pulling him even closer to her. He moaned into her and the vibration ricocheted through her whole body.

She felt her orgasm coming on, and less then a minute later she screamed his name as she came on his tongue.

She pulled his boxers down his legs, freeing his erection. He was much bigger than she had imagined.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled one out.

"Do you just have these in every bedroom?"

"It's better to be safe." He said with a wink. He lined himself up at her entrance.

"Are you sure you're okay with this love." He asked and she nodded. "Tell me if it hurts, I promise I'll stop."

"Please Harry, just fuck me!" She begged.

He smiled as he pushed into her. He gave her a moment to adjust before he gently began thrusting in and out of her. Townes wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrusted, hitting the right spot inside her every time.

"Faster Harry." Townes moaned. Harry grunted softly as he began thrusting harder, bringing them both closer to the edge. She felt the first waves of her orgasm break and she screamed out Harry's name. This sent Harry over the edge as he released inside of her, crashing his lips into hers and moaning as he came.

He kept thrusting, riding out both their orgasms. Eventually, he collapsed on top of her as they both tried to regain control of their flustered breathing.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and she gently ran her fingers through his sweaty curls. All too soon he rolled off of her, wrapped the condom in a tissue and threw it away. He rolled back over and pulled her close to his body.

"I've wanted to do that since the moment I met you." He said.

"So have I." Townes said with a yawn.

"Are you tired love? I should let you get to sleep." He said sitting up.

"No! Please stay Harry." She said pulling him back beside her. Harry pulled to covers over both of them and pulled her into the crook of his arm, as she traced patterns over his tattoos.

Within minutes they both could feel their eyelids closing and they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was interesting huh. I can't take credit for that, I got my friend to write it for me.. Anyway, this story will be finished soon, one more chapter and an epilogue left! I hope I'll see you in the next book in the Song Series.