First Shot

Hey guys so this is a TS on DiVek. I'm writing it because Badi Bacchi's insisted me to write iamharshita So now here is Your update😁
P.S- Those who don't wanna read can skip it❤

First Shot

She was preparing delicious food today. She had decorated the table and had took a leave from the shoot. She had prepared all his favourite dishes.

There was a different glow on her face. That never fading smile was slaying like always.

She finally decorated the rest of the table with the food bowls and took her place on the couch. She looked at the time and huffed. She opened her instagram and started scrolling down the post.

A notification popped in. She clicked on it. Obviously she was tagged in that post.

 Obviously she was tagged in that post

'2019 is here. Divek babies are going have babies soon❤. We can't wait to hear the news from them😭❤. Oh di when are you going to give the good news to us'

Divyanka smiled seeing the caption. She was about to comment but then didn't. Patidev first, she mentally taught herself.

She kept the phone aside and started reading novel. She plugged the earphones and started listening to a soothing song.

After a good 15 minutes, The bell rang. She jumped in excitement and walked towards the door expecting it to be Vivek.

Yay! Her expectations were right. Her Viv was here. He smiled at her and entered inside. The smell of the food entered his nostrils.

He saw Divyanka coming to him after closing the door. He in a swift movement pulled her to him by her waist. She landed on his chest.

He bit her earlobe and whispered.

"Something special wifey?"

She blushed near his chest which went unnoticed by him. She came out of the hug and entwined their fingers and made her way towards the dining table.

She made him sit and then sat next to him. He was surprised seeing all his favourite dishes. She served him the food and then started serving herself.

She signalled him to eat through her eyes when she saw him drooling her.

"Mere haathon mai dard kar raha hai.."
(My hands are paining)

He lied and smirked while she blushed.

She tore the chapatti and fed him by her hands. He too fed her.