Third Shot

Finally! I'm done with my shoppings of the day! Tired! But because of iamharshita I had to update! she is an emotional blackmailer just like me 😏... Hope you like it dear 😊😊

Anyways here you go😌 Ignore typos please not proofread🙇

Third Shot

He turned in his sleep and that's when some water droplets hit his face disturbing his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly. He knew who was it. He always loves to see her in those wet hairs.

He was mesmerized by her beauty and that wasn't new to him but seeing her in those wet hairs always gave him new feelings.

She was in her own world humming a song while all he could do was ogle at her.

He slowly got down from the bed which went unnoticed by her as she was so much into her world.

He pulled her into a back hug. His hot hands on her cold waist brought her back from her world. She smiled at him through the mirror and kept her head on his chest like this👇

 She smiled at him through the mirror and kept her head on his chest like this👇

She looked at him and he pecked her lips lightly.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho subah subah?"

She tightly pecked his lips and kissed his left cheek. She turned towards him.

"Shoot!"

"Oh yea"

"Hubby now you go and get ready! Today we'll go together"

He started nuzzling her neck.

"Let's be on the bed together"

Vivek said huskily sending shivers down her spine. She still shivers under his husky voice! He smirked.

He moved dropped wet kisses on her jawline while his hands caressed her tummy. He knows how to keep Mumma and Baby happy at the same time!

Once she felt her legs would give up,she hugged him tightly.

"Stop viv! "

He smirked. She pouted like a baby which made him give up his intentions.

He went and got ready while she smiled brightly.

After getting ready,Vivek pulled her to him by her waist and walked out towards the car. He made her sit inside like a gentleman and sat on the driver's seat.