Second Shot

iamharshita here you go babe😏😘.. Love ya
Not proofread ignore typos

  Second Shot

Next Day,

Divyanka woke up yawning, stretching her arms. Her mouth was left open as she realized that the brightness of the sun this morning was more than usual. She quickly looked at the time and her mouth again opened seeing it '11 o' clock'.

"Oh my god! I've gotten up late! Shit shit!"

She was jumping here and there. Picking up the pillow instead of towel in hurry then throwing it away was all she was doing.

When suddenly two strong arms hugged her from back. No doubt it was her Viv!

"You aren't going anywhere for 9 months!"

Divyanka rolled her eyes at his sentence and then turned towards him.

"What?"

"Baby needs rest"

He said dreamily and started caressing her tummy.

"Vivvv!! I can't take off for 9 months..!!"

She pulled his cheeks and pecked his cheeks. He made a cute puppy face and tried convincing her.

"Viv! Baby is just a week old and I'll take off after my tummy starts bulging out.."

"Fine go"

He fumed and looked away folding his hands.

"Aww! You look so cute when angry"

She picked her clothes and went to get ready. After good 20 minutes, she came out all ready and saw him still sitting on the bed folding his arms.

She smiled and went towards the mirror to dry her hairs. He looked at her through the corner of his eyes expecting her to manofy him.

She did her last touch up and looked at the time.

"Ayyo I'm late!"

She picked her bag and ran out of the room. After a minute she came back running and stood in front of him. He didn't look at her while she was waiting for him to give her their daily good bye kiss.

Few minutes passed and he looked at her through the corner of his eyes and saw tears in her eyes. He was shocked seeing them and stood at once. He tried cupping her face but she shrugged off his hands.

"You don't love me anymore! I know everything.. I'll tell baby.. His father doesn't love Mumma.. Baby will not talk to u.. Nor his Mumma"

She went away while he smacked his head and giggled.

"Mood swings shuru!"

He whispered.

Divyanka sat inside the car and the driver drove the car towards the studio.

As soon as she reached, she saw a fan waiting for her. She walked towards her and patted her shoulder. The fan turned and jumped in excitement seeing her. She chuckled seeing her.