Fourth Shot

Fourth Shot

How did these 8 months pass?,Vivek wondered looking at Divyanka's sleeping figure in front of him while resting his body with the help of his elbow. His hand went down to her baby bump. Aww! How cute it looked. He moved down and kissed her bare tummy. He kept his head there to listen their babies' heartbeats. Wait! You might be wondering Babies? So yes, they are having twins!

Nothing can be more excited than that right? Having two babies to care for that would definitely complete their family.

He thanks god for millionth of time everyday for giving him a beautiful wife who is more like 'beauty with brain' and now twins who would make him complete. He felt himself grinning at the thought of holding his babies. Their babies. A part of their love, a mark of their love walking about in their home. Lil Divyanka or Lil Vivek.

He face palmed at the overwhelming feelings which made his heart swell.

He thought about all her cravings in the past months and how he fulfilled them.

♥ Flashback ♥

"Vivvvvvvvv!!!"

He felt someone push him but he was in a deep sleep that he didn't even open his eyes. He felt himself being pushed but he was still in sleep dreaming about having his baby in his arms. He felt someone slap his chest and push him again and again calling him 'Viv'.

*DHAM*

He jerked up when he felt his body land on the floor. What the hell? What did just happen? How cone he fell down?

He heard someone's sobs and he immediately looked up to see Divyanka sitting on the bed with her lower lip out making her look cute. He looked at the Time and it was 3 Am.

"You don't love me Viv! I'm becoming fat na! That's why you ignore me now... You don't want to wake up for me and babies.. You want you sleep right? You sleep! Sleep whole day! Just don't near me and babies.. You don't love me.. You don't love us..-"

She kept on blabbering while he was like WHAT? He got up and sat beside her pulling her into his chest.

"Baby you fine? Oh my god? What happened? Should I take you to hospital? Are you sick?"

He was still in sleep that he didn't realize all this was her mood swings.

"See! See! You proved you don't love me! You think I'm mad that's why you want me to go to hospital na"