Epilogue

Divyanka was drying her hairs after putting Vedika and Vivyan on their bed and surrounded them with stuff toys.

Vivek came from behind and engulfed her in a back hug and kissed her shoulder before nuzzling her neck.

She moaned. Even after four years of their marriage, he still had the same effect on her.

"Viv! Kids.. I don't want them to watch their parents romancing"

He laughed and went to bed and engulfed the twins in a hug and kissed their cheeks.

They both were white and chubby. After Divyanka, the twins were the best thing happened to him.

He made them sit back on the bed. Vedika was squealing seeing him and jumped into his arms while Vivyan was busy playing with the toys or I can say busy eating his toys.

"Hmm Vivyan.. Bad manners",Vivek took out the ear of the teddy bear which Vivyan had been chewing.

Vivyan put it back into his mouth until Divyanka came and took the teddy away and scolded him in a babyish and laughing tone.

Vivyan gave her a two tooth smile as if he understood whatever she said.

"Ma-ma"

Vedika tried to go in her arms and Divyanka quickly took her in her arms and played and talked to her.

Her phone rang and she made her sit on the bed with Vivyan.

Vivek frowns and turns towards the kids.

"Babies! Say Papa.. Pa-Pa..."

He had tried several times to teach them to say,"Papa" but their first word was,"Mamma".

He didn't mind as he thought saying Mamma was easier than Papa.

Now he wanted to hear Papa from them but neither Vivyan nor Vedika tried to say that word. One word that could give him the most happiness.

They had turned 1 year old two weeks ago. He had thrown a grand party where Vedika was sleeping half of the time in his arms throughout the party.

Vivyan was the one who had enjoyed the party playing with the ones whom he knows and crying at the ones who were unknown.
(A/N: I can imagine Vivek holding a sleeping Vedika😍..aww they would look so cute!?")

Time flies so fast,Vivek thought.

He smiled and turned towards the kids

Vedika was holding a stuff toy while Vivyan was snatching it from her. It looked like they were giving a damn about what he was saying.

"Babies... Say Pa-Pa"

He taught them again after taking away the toy from them.

"Ma-Ma"

Vivyan said clapping his hands and Vedika followed his actions.

"Ma-Ma..Ma-Ma"

They both sang together giggling and clapping while Vivek pouted.

He'll have to wait a lot, he sighed.

He saw Divyanka coming back to the room.

"C'mon let's get ready! Have you forgot we have to go to Vanya's birthday party! Karan would not like us reaching late!"

Vanya was Karan and Ankita's baby girl. She was born just after two weeks when the twins were born. Karan was the happiest as he always wanted a girl and finally he had a girl.

Vivek got dressed up and then Divyanka went to get ready.

He took out the new set of clothes from the baby cupboard and dressed Vivyan and Vedika.

They both looked very cute in that outfit. Divyanka came out from the bathroom dressed in a one piece. She did her lil makeup and set her hairs.

She turned and before she could eve realize she felt his lips on hers. She smiled through the kiss and kissed him back. She licked his lips for entry which he gave. Their tongues danced together.

The twins frowned at each other and didn't like that their parents were ignoring them.

"Ma-ma"

They clapped but Divek were too bua in themselves.

Vedika frowned and clapped wanting her father's attention.

"Ma-"

She stops trying to speak the word her after had been teaching them.

"P..Pa-Pa"

Vedika says that makes Vivek stop and break the kiss. He looks at Divyanka with a hope to which she nods. He wasn't dreaming! His baby girl called him Papa.

He turns towards her she gives a two teeth smile.

"PA-PA!"

She squeals liking the way the word sounded.

He ran towards her and took her in his arms. He kissed her whole face.

"Pa-pa"

She giggles and then he frowns. It wasn't her voice. Then realization struck him.

He turned and saw Vivyan in Divyanka's arms. He was trying to get out of her embrace to get to him.

He took him in his arms and looked at both the twins.

"This is the third best day of my life!"

He says kissing Divyanka and the twins.

"C'mon let's go now!"

He nods grinning and they leave for the party.

They reach the venue and walked inside. They were greeted by Karan and Ankita.

Divyanka said,'Happy Birthday' to Vanya and kissed her cheeks.

Vivyan looked at Vanya shyly and she looked at him and gave him a smile.

The four of them laughed at their kids. Vivyan was always like this in front of Vanya. Everyone found it cute.

"I think after few years we're going to tie in a relationship of in-laws"

Karan jokes making everyone laugh.

Divyanka looks at her twins and then at Vivek. They surely made her life colourful. She can't imagine a life without them.

***
It's the end? *asks myself in a whisper* Yes its the end!😭
I'm gonna miss writing about Divek
I hope you all liked the epilogue😘
iamharshita I updated this for you😘
Vote and comment guys😘