first winter snow

johnny p.o.v

i woke up in my warm bed, i didn't wanted to get up yet, so i stayed under blankets for a while. suddenly i heard noises coming from other room where Taeyong was staying. he ran to my room and opened doors widely.

"wake up!" Taeyong screamed and jumped on the bed.

"huh? why are you suddenly so excited Taeyong?" i sleepily asked and wanted to pull him into hug but he escaped.

"Johnny!! it's snowing!!" Taeyong yelled into my ear, that i almost became deaf.

"really?!"

"yes. can you believe it, and tomorrow is christmas. my wish was that this year we will have at least some snow. see? Santa Claus is real, he send me a lots of snow." Taeyong happily jumped up and down on bed.

i couldn't help but smile at his reactions.

"then what if we go and make breakfast for Taeyong?" i asked him and stood up.

"i want cookies and milk." Taeyong happily followed me downstairs.

when i was dressed up i warmed up some milk for Taeyong and bake fresh cookies with chocolate chip. Taeyong really loves chocolate sweets and treats.

"here you go, eat well." i said and put plate in front of him.

"wooohoo! you put so much chocolate in, i'm gonna enjoy this a lot."

"i'm glad baby."

around his lips was chocolate, but it looked like he didn't cared at all. he was still eating, i wanted to clean the chocolate away. should i give him napkin? ah no, i should kiss him and then lick the chocolate away.

"is something on my face?" Taeyong suddenly asked, he probably caught me staring at him.

"no just you know, you are dirty around lips."

"ah that, hehe." Taeyong giggled and licked his lips.

damn it! Taeyong i should be the one to do this. not you!

(A/N: i swear Johnny calm your hormones down wtf dude.)

"ok, i'm done." Taeyong said with full mouth.

"please finish the food properly, i don't want you to choke." i said and continued eating my breakfast.

Taeyong went into the changing room and he put gloves and beanie hat on.

"i'm going out." he said.

what? i thought me and him will be together for every second.

"wait! where are you going?"

"i can't really tell you, but i'm gonna get you christmas gift." he smiled and picked up his backpack.

"u-uh, but please don't stay out for too long is cold."

"of course. i will comeback soon ok? later we need to build our snowman." he cutely giggled and opened the door.

i had bad feelings about this honestly, because i had no idea where he is going. what if he meets Ten on the streets? what if someone kidnaps him? hmm, i should follow him to make sure he is safe. but Taeyong already ran away into snowy day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taeyong p.o.v